**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They hate him because they’re most likely sunken place scaredy cats in their real lives. Prob tap dance and snitch on other black folk at work to impress their bosses.
I also think it’s becsuse he’s not like mike but is mike really someone to look up too.

Dude has betrayed the black community. Why do we look up to mike so much? We buy his overpriced sneakers. We worship him like a god. It’s a shame.

I also think it’s becsuse he’s not like mike but is mike really someone to look up too.

Dude has betrayed the black community. Why do we look up to mike so much? We buy his overpriced sneakers. We worship him like a god. It’s a shame.
Allen Iverson is my Goat

Nah man. There are lots of black people on here who HATE lebron and I have been on other “black” forums and one constant is that there is constant hate from the black community towards lebron for some reason.
Consider the source, because one thing is for certain, not everyone out here is aware of the games that are being played throughout the media. The Kaepernick situation is very interesting. They are now saying that Kaep didn't get a ton of money, the media is. Yet nobody but the NFL, the lawyers, and Kaep have seen the check. NFL interests will put this out through their outlets, privately, that Kaep sold for cheap, relatively speaking. But that is really just damage control because what the NFL really wants to do, is to discourage other players from doing as Colin did. If it came out that Kaep got 100 mil, cats would be kneeling at the drop of a hat.

Another thing is this, I do not trust what people state when it comes to online reactions. What I do trust is eye to eye discussions on race and sports. LeBron gets love from where I am. Black people I see here, know what time it is. They may not like his game, because Mike raised the bar WAAAAAY high, but his off the court efforts, yeah, Mike does not measure up.

Last edited:
Consider the source, because one thing is for certain, not everyone out here is aware of the games that are being played throughout the media. The Kaepernick situation is very interesting. They are now saying that Kaep didn't get a tone of money, the media is. Yet nobody but the NFL, the lawyers, and Kaep have seen the check. NFL interests will put this out through their outlets, privately, that Kaep sold for cheap, relatively speaking. But that is really just damage control because what the NFL really wants to do, is to discourage other players from doing as Colin did. If it came out that Kaep got 100 mil, cats would be kneeling at the drop of a hat.

Another thing is this, I do not trust what people state when it comes to online reactions. What I do trust is eye to eye discussions on race and sports. LeBron gets love from where I am. Black people I see here, know what time it is. They may not like his game, because Mike raised the bar WAAAAAY high, but his off the court efforts, yeah, Mike does not measure up.
Kaep def got more than 10 million.

If you put $ on LA not making the playoffs before the start started, what's the payout looking like?

1j1goTk.gif

Just on a random stat but i do find it a bit odd that B.I was getting killed for his shot selection and this claim that all he does is take long Two's & how inefficient those shots are, yet i don't hear this for Tatum

Percentage of shots taken from 16ft - 3pt line

Tatum - 17%..... 36% of those made
Ingram - 14%.... 44% of those made

Percentage of shots taken from 0ft-3ft
Tatum - 26%.... 69% of those made
Ingram - 34%.... 68% of those made

Gotta love narratives in the league

No lie though these Boston players feel themselves too much.

Brown, Tatum, Smart , Rozier all think they’re superstar talents

A lot of celtic fans been on Tatum for not attacking the rim as much and taking those one dribble pull-ups.
Bill Simmons had a rant about this about a month ago. He mentioned how Tatum handle aint all that and it kinda makes sense how he chooses the pull up over continuing to drive

Imagine clowning other fan bases after this

Imagine your team facing elimination & instead of going with the Michael Jordan/ Kobeesque offensive option.... you sit him the remainder of the game for Josh Smith & Corey Brewer.... and actually complete a comeback to save your season.

1AERPW8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom