**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought Jimmer got a raw deal in the league. They tried to turn him into something he’s not. Give him the green light off the bench and live with the terrible defense.

yoooo who was it here who said this!? That Alan was stealing loot behind backs. Fam called it. He a snake. Said he ain’t trust him

Edit:
Fam from the Lavar thread

Just to add onto this Alan dude a little bit...he comes off as a complete fraud. On the show and in real life.

I sat next to this dude at a laker game a few weeks ago and he just wreaks of shady business.

I bet in a few years we find out that Alan has been stealing from Lavar all along.

Dude just doesn’t strike me as being on the up and up.

And why the hell are they demanding a $10k appearance fee?

I thought the bigger goal was the get Melo to the league? Not scrape up every possible penny at the direct expense of Melo.

If Alan actually did try to demand this $10k that kinda makes me wonder what the rest of the BBB financial picture is looking like.

Lots of leased cars, the big baller estate, the debt from the JBA...

Hell even Zo’s girlfriend is on Snapchat promoting shout outs for $20 a pop...

Like your baby daddy is making $8M a year and you’re doing the equivalent of selling dub sacks on social media???

Last edited:
yoooo who was it here who said this!? That Alan was stealing loot behind backs. Fam called it. He a snake. Said he ain’t trust him
Edit:
Fam from the Lavar thread
I'm actually surprised, he seemed pretty innocent and genuine.
At least, from what can gather from the Tv show and his interviews.

12 FTAs in a quarter lmaooo

I know right

632C33C7-7978-474E-9E85-85E54FE44435.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom