**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheesh at the comment :rofl:
D2t_Q9NXgAAQmJ0.jpg

When D'Lo had his struggles with the Lakers early on and booker was filling it up, a lot of people were anointing booker, and saying how he's better than Russell, and it's built from there.

Some Laker fans are the biggest Booker supporters because of how much they hated Dlo. Just because leemelone is hating on Book doesn’t mean Laker fans in general hate on him. If anything they loved the guy to put down their own draft pick.

the American palette is stupid and slow AF..cow tongue is ****ing amazing and they over here acting like he’s eating baboon ****

This reminds me of that episode of fear factor when they “had” to eat balut (bird embryo)..had all these white folk gaggin on a world wide delicacy

cow tongue tacos :pimp:. these novices don't know

Warriors are going to make this into a story by not just saying what it was and in a time where they probably should be avoiding all unnecessary attention. I mean seriously what does someone have to buy from a hotel to get suspended for a game and have it be deemed "detrimental to the team"

Man I had absolutely no idea that Jabari Parker is on the Wizards now.

I haven't heard his name once since he was traded. I dont know if that's because he's doing nothing or because i dont hear anything about the Wizards in general outside of Beal here and there. Anyone know if he's showing a little something at all?

Im still rooting for him and I think the reputation he's gotten is a little harsh. I understand he's said some questionable things in regards to his attitude but he is also one of the worst players ive ever seen talking to the media. Dude was always damn near shaking nervous as all hell. He's a really nice soft spoken dude who was proving he had star talent before his second ACL tear. Just horribly unfortunate this is what his career has come to. He also ended last season on a pretty high note with how he performed in the playoffs last year against the celtics. Happy that he got paid for at least one year.

I haven't heard his name once since he was traded. I dont know if that's because he's doing nothing or because i dont hear anything about the Wizards in general outside of Beal here and there. Anyone know if he's showing a little something at all?

Im still rooting for him and I think the reputation he's gotten is a little harsh. I understand he's said some questionable things in regards to his attitude but he is also one of the worst players ive ever seen talking to the media. Dude was always damn near shaking nervous as all hell. He's a really nice soft spoken dude who was proving he had star talent before his second ACL tear. Just horribly unfortunate this is what his career has come to. He also ended last season on a pretty high note with how he performed in the playoffs last year against the celtics. Happy that he got paid for at least one year.

He had 28 and 15 against the Suns tonight but I have no clue what he’s done other than that.

wow i just looked at Jabari's numbers and he's doing much better than i expected. 17 and 7 a game on 56% shooting, 31% from deep.

Handful of 20 point games. 28 and 15 tonight. 28 the other night.

nice.

Warriors are going to make this into a story by not just saying what it was and in a time where they probably should be avoiding all unnecessary attention. I mean seriously what does someone have to buy from a hotel to get suspended for a game and have it be deemed "detrimental to the team"

Apparently it's not that he bought something but that he charged it to Mike Brown's room LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom