**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about last years playoffs/finals....or the year before....?

Your answer first

sass2.png

What about last years playoffs/finals....or the year before....?

KD just ensured the sweep last year. They were up 2-0 with Steph outplaying KD in the finals :lol:. Not to mention...Steph was better in the rockets series...and GSW dropped a first round game to the spurs when Steph was missing.

The year before...Steph played every game in the playoffs...led them in scoring for the entirety and they went 16-1.

But we forget all that :lol:.

3FD98686-979C-4284-A4E5-869D73AB8AA7.jpeg

I didn’t have us in the playoffs but 22 games is stupid :lol:

I had us around 37/40 wins.

It really isn't. Not even trying to be a jerk but expand your understanding.
He is on a terrible team ...

Phoenix track record has been bad for decades.

Extending knowing nothing will change, is wanting to be free?

It already has been established what kind of players are making his kind of money, Devin is probably one of the better ones, meaning he knew he could get that bag elsewhere.

But he chose to stay.

So you cant free someone that doeant want to be free, he took the bag is pretty accurate to me.

jordan bell lack of focus and committment will cost him
coaches, teammates and mgmt wants to see maturity and growth from him, but he really has been a disappointment
i'd be surprised if warriors re-sign him, even if demand for him dries up

When your big brother becomes your little brother. Big bro is unemployed, got a DUI, lost his house. Going out SAD :smh:

Tried to pilfer Doc Rivers last week :lol:. Then trying to prevent KD from going to the Clips

Damn man. Scandalous :lol: :smh:

Reactions: HIM
He is on a terrible team ...

Phoenix track record has been bad for decades.

Extending knowing nothing will change, is wanting to be free?

It already has been established what kind of players are making his kind of money, Devin is probably one of the better ones, meaning he knew he could get that bag elsewhere.

But he chose to stay.

So you cant free someone that doeant want to be free, he took the bag is pretty accurate to me.

There's no way to be free unless you take the QO playing for 1 yr after your rookie deal with low money so you won't be a restricted FA the following year (which is just plain stupid in case you get injured ie: nurkic, PG, etc). If he went into FA after his rookie deal the suns would just match any max offer he got, so he was stuck regardless. It was smart to take the max extension early so he was covered in case of injury then become an unrestricted FA after that contract is over at age 27. Had nothing to do with him choosing to stay in phoenix and play for that franchise. The CBA is set up for you to be forced to stay 7-8 years minimum now with the team that drafts you unless you want to risk playing on a QO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom