**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wavycrocket what history do the Jazz and Nuggets even have to celebrate?

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers which of your 8 squads do you cherish the most?

@nickmaz96 for you to you even partake in these shenanigans as a Knicks fan is laughable.

HIM HIM you're literally a fan of the worst franchise in league history.

And as for you Harden slurpers OJ and the white bronco was even longer ago and we see every playoff how y'all scurry to the excuse well when y'alls hero goes into his annual choking maneuver.

I know it's hard to gauge success at the highest level when you've never experienced it at all or it happened when you were still sperm, but we are built differently. A franchise whose won titles in every decade except the 90s has that standard. You wouldn't understand.

Crazy that 3 outta these 4 dudes are also new Warriors fans. :lol:

What's more impressive 5 titles in 16 years never winning b2b or 5 in 10 years winning b2b 3 different times?

And when you're both at your peaks, getting that *** waxed 4 outta the 5 times you meet in the playoffs.

I got time today.

You always hear players talk about how hard it is to repeat when there's a target on your back. I'd say it's almost as impressive as making the playoffs when Charles Barkley said you wouldn't

OK so back to 2019 basketball...

Rockets about to smack the Nuggets cause Denver can't figure them out

Idk how Pop and Duncan can even look at their rings and not feel embarrassed. Winning championships in non-consecutive years? Pathetic.

And when you're both at your peaks, getting that *** waxed 4 outta the 5 times you meet in the playoffs.

That's some great spin to exclude '99. And we know '03 doesn't count either because the Lakers were trying to make their 4th straight Finals appearance. Never mind that you've never once used that excuse when a player goes to the Finals 8 straight times.

So basically, when you really think about it, the Spurs have never beaten the Lakers.

:lol:

I love the game. I hate the Lakers. I find joy in every team. I appreciate the skill sets. #yall can stay in these abusive relationships with these franchises that don’t care about you if you want. I’ll continue to enjoy the games.

My main man Harden
My main man Steph
My main man Giannis
My main man Embiid
My main man Dame
My main man Jokic

Either way, I win
No Myrie :smh::smh:

Laker fans reminiscing about the good ol days like

tumblr_nzaup5O46A1spodd7o1_400.gif

as a Bulls fan we're not doing much better though :ohwell:

lebron took cleveland to multiple finals

lebron cant even take the lakers to the playoffs

you guys are right.....kobe is obviously the goat now, but its only because the lakers are THAT bad

Compelling stuff bro. We need more high level discussion like this
My pleasure.

Houstons offensive rating vs the Nuggets.

Nov. 13: Rockets 122.5 ORtg,
Jan. 7: Rockets 127.6 ORtg,
Feb. 1: Rockets 122.5 ORtg,

And they're 9-1 against the Nuggets over the last ten games.

In the three games this season the Rockets are 51/128 from three against the Nuggets. They light them up. Some teams just have other teams numbers and if seems like this is one of those cases

I know you're trolling me or trying to but I just got busy at work and didht have time to get my whole post off.

hardens beard hardens beard

Honestly don't even know why I argue with ALA, just a bunch of clowns that's core belief is rooted in winning ultimately not even being the main goal. Puts everything in perspective.

My pleasure.

Houstons offensive rating vs the Nuggets.

Nov. 13: Rockets 122.5 ORtg,
Jan. 7: Rockets 127.6 ORtg,
Feb. 1: Rockets 122.5 ORtg,

And they're 9-1 against the Nuggets over the last ten games.

In the three games this season the Rockets are 51/128 from three against the Nuggets. They light them up. Some teams just have other teams numbers and if seems like this is one of those cases

I know you're trolling me or trying to but I just got busy at work and didht have time to get my whole post off.

hardens beard hardens beard

I have no idea why Mike Malone continues trap Houston in the PNR. They don’t have the personnel to do and these continue to be the results.

I think they can out score Houston and beat them up on the offensive glass. That’s how the won the last game along with Beasley playing outta his mind :smh:

I have no idea why Mike Malone continues trap Houston in the PNR. They don’t have the personnel to do and these continue to be the results.

I think they can out score Houston and beat them up on the offensive glass. That’s how the won the last game along with Beasley playing outta his mind :smh:
The whole "Get the ball out of X players hands and let everyone else beat you " mantra doesn't work against James Harden. This is what he wants. Playing right into his hand.

He got no faith in their rim protection

I’m curious if he’ll try some junk tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom