**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "Get the ball out of X players hands and let everyone else beat you " mantra doesn't work against James Harden. This is what he wants. Playing right into his hand.
Keeping the ball in Harden hands works, let him get tired lol

This will be the first time Denver will be fully healthy against Houston I believe. For whatever its worth

Also Beasley obviously has come into his own, just gotta hope to outscore them tbh just like last game

The whole "Get the ball out of X players hands and let everyone else beat you " mantra doesn't work against James Harden. This is what he wants. Playing right into his hand.

The way Milwaukee defended Harden the other night was the best I've seen any team defend him all season. You could tell he was rattled a bit.

Not every team has the personnel Milwaukee has, though.

I know it's hard to gauge success at the highest level when you've never experienced it at all or it happened when you were still sperm, but we are built differently. A franchise whose won titles in every decade except the 90s has that standard. You wouldn't understand.

I’m going to preface this by saying I don’t rally consider myself ALA. My issues are much more with a certain segment of Lakers fans than the team itself. All the rest of my family are Lakers fans. Magic is one of my all-time favorite players. I’m on record as saying I thought the Eddie Jones-Vlade-NVE group was really fun. I appreciated seeing Shaq dominate in his prime years with LAL. I’ve acknowledged repeatedly the Lakers are the biggest sports “thing” in LA and always will be.

(Never was big on Kobe, but that had to do with him individually and not the team he was on).

All that said, this “we’re just different” attitude is part of why the Lakers are in the longest playoff drought in franchise history, IMO. This idea that just being in LA and being the Lakers automatically makes them superior and is reason enough for all the best players to go there has failed them repeatedly with FAs.

The world has changed. NBA players have changed. They know, if they’re good enough, they don’t need to be in a major market to get endorsements. They’re also smart enough to know that a frachise’s success in the past isn’t necessarily a strong indicator of present or future competence. The sooner Laker management starts accepting these things, they better off they’ll be.

nick. nick. weren't you using vorp as the reason Tatum is better than Kuzma? Or was that the other nick. nick. ..

One of numerous other stats, yes.

PhotoGrid_1553812684044.jpg

Numerous..

So you'll be happy when the Lakers give Collison a bag this summer? You'd be basically getting Booker.

The galaxy background tho :rofl:

Yall blog boys love to change the topic when you get cornered :lol:. The gap between Tatum and kuzma's advanced numbers wasn't nearly this wide but it was enough for you to say that Tatum was hands down better. At least keep it consistent

And yes I've wanted collison for a minute

I have no idea why Mike Malone continues trap Houston in the PNR. They don’t have the personnel to do and these continue to be the results.

I think they can out score Houston and beat them up on the offensive glass. That’s how the won the last game along with Beasley playing outta his mind :smh:

I say this every few months...but despite my Nuggets succsss...we should and could be even better than we are.

Michael Malone is our Mark Jackson. And it’s going to take a painful series loss for this to rear it’s head :smh:

Yall blog boys love to change the topic when you get cornered :lol:. The gap between Tatum and kuzma's advanced numbers wasn't nearly this wide but it was enough for you to say that Tatum was hands down better. At least keep it consistent

And yes I've wanted collison for a minute

Only thing I got from that graphic is Collison is a better defender.

Guard defense is only like 6% of the game though so it doesn't even matter.

Apparently it's not that he bought something but that he charged it to Mike Brown's room LMAO

Right, but that seems a little extreme to do a whole official announcement about suspending him. I mean could they not have just DNP'd him. which more than likely would have been alot more lowkey given he isn't some star player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom