**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inconsistent effort from the Sixers on both ends of the court is so annoying. These celebrity **********ers pick and choose when they feel like playing hard.
As long as we can turn it on when it matters who gives a **** lol

Harden still in the game floppin like a mug padding his stats :lol:

He really, truly cares about the regular season. Remember when Steph had that convo with him where he said it's fun but he doesn't want to play like that and he only does because he has to. Lol. I legit think he'd be content playing out the rest of his career on teams that never won anything if it meant he could get his numbers

He really, truly cares about the regular season. Remember when Steph had that convo with him where he said it's fun but he doesn't want to play like that and he only does because he has to. Lol. I legit think he'd be content playing out the rest of his career on teams that never won anything if it meant he could get his numbers

Could tell in his first few seasons in Houston he really ain't really care about winning by his playing style and nothing has really changed, especially in the playoffs. That's why I never been a fan. Great offensive player but something is missing.

Lucky they don't announce MVP before the season ends. Dude may have a nervous breakdown when Giannis is announced as the winner.

Caption this:

IMG_20190328_224729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom