**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the NBA is stepping in on these racist fans. It is a good sign, which shows that the NBA is way ahead of other sports in regard to dealing with this issue. Now we just need to get the empowerment angle addressed, getting the orange sphincter out of the white house.

D2zDq_sXcAAk-7M.jpg:small
64491EBE-8327-4AB6-89E5-7DB1E8D42827.jpeg

Would like to see nuggets somehow afford Danny green this summer

Also Millsap will be another year older so if they choose to retain him, soon they’ll need to address their interior defense too

Glad the NBA is stepping in on these racist fans. It is a good sign, which shows that the NBA is way ahead of other sports in regard to dealing with this issue. Now we just need to get the empowerment angle addressed, getting the orange sphincter out of the white house.

dude in boston should be banned for life though. there should be an absolute zero tolerance policy. no questions asked. always take the word of the players

Why would they need another SG?
Guess you haven’t watched the past 10-20 Denver/Houston matchups

They need an upgrade in their wing defense

Barton, Harris, Beasley and Craig are a talented bunch but that’s always going to be throwing a dart in that Houston/gsw matchup .. and that’s even with either of those two losing a player

Guess you haven’t watched the past 10-20 Denver/Houston matchups

They need an upgrade in their wing defense

Barton, Harris, Beasley and Craig are a talented bunch but that’s always going to be throwing a dart in that Houston/gsw matchup .. and that’s even with either of those two losing a player

I didn’t see the game last night but the last game I saw their scheme of doubling Harden wasn’t the answer. Defending Harden isn’t a 1 man job either and you have to have some sort of backline defense and that’s not the Nuggets strength. Milwaukee has that, Toronto does. I don’t know how Dallas keeps James in check but they do it.

If I’m gonna flip some of those wings, it would be for an all star in return, not Danny Green.

I didn’t see the game last night but the last game I saw their scheme of doubling Harden wasn’t the answer. Defending Harden isn’t a 1 man job either and you have to have some sort of backline defense and that’s not the Nuggets strength. Milwaukee has that, Toronto does. I don’t know how Dallas keeps James in check but they do it.

If I’m gonna flip some of those wings, it would be for an all star in return, not Danny Green.
Well, yes, of course it’d be nice for any team to add an all star that goes without saying. If that’s more realistic than getting Danny green then sign them up

This.

Those other wings are too young and talented to play somebody like 32 year old Danny Green over. If you’re going to find somebody else to start over them then it has to be a legit All-Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom