**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT franchise just GOAT franchising. Just wait until that first FA signing :pimp:
You that hyped for Jimmy Butler?

His long press conference also mentioned “backstabbing/whispers”, not wanting to hurt Jeanie (i.e. fire someone she cares about in Walton), politics and dysfunctional front office etc.....so there were a number of reasons
Is Luke smashing Jeannie?

You that hyped for Jimmy Butler?
tenor.gif

Bro...why it just occurred to me we ARE getting Houston and ok in the 1st round?!?!?! Lawd!!! Thank you.

Gsw bouta breeze to the 3peat.

If POR and DEN win tomorrow, we're getting OKC vs POR in rd 1 and HOU/GS in the 2nd rd.

Funny how people on here saying that the toxicity made Magic leave when it was quite clear from his announcement that he felt that the role itself stopped him from doing what he truly loved, being an ambassador for the game and sharing his knowledge with people that wanted his advice. Would’ve happened wherever he was.

Plus he didn’t wanna fire Luke :lol:
I believe what he said and he was truly missing his freedom to Mentor first and foremost.
This thread though, needs the same silly convos to keep it funky, so of course he’s lying and left because LAKERS are toxic.

You can almost bet Portland not winning tonight.

Why would they I’d take my chances with Utah over Okc

Denver gotta win to stay 2 right?

You can almost bet Portland not winning tonight.

Why would they I’d take my chances with Utah over Okc

Denver gotta win to stay 2 right?
They probably will since its a home game.

Really depends on if the Bucks try tonight, the Thunder can still finish anywhere from 6-8 after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom