**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they think they can make a conference finals run, you definitely want to avoid GSW in the 2nd round. Tricky situation.
This is the only reason I think Portland will try tonight.

Everyone knows who the king of the hill is and at this point you just prolong that match-up as long as possible and hope they get nicked up.

Can someone provide a parabola chart of the playoff implications for tonite? I really just wanna know if we're gonna get gsw/lac and den/sas. And Houston gets either Utah or OKC right?

Can someone provide a parabola chart of the playoff implications for tonite? I really just wanna know if we're gonna get gsw/lac and den/sas. And Houston gets either Utah or OKC right?
Only way for LAC to climb to 7th is if

The Clippers must beat Utah in the regular-season finale. Then one of three scenarios must also happen: San Antonio beats Dallas and Milwaukee beats Oklahoma City; both Dallas and Oklahoma City win; or Dallas and Milwaukee both win.

They can worry about the Spurs but should def worry much more about Houston for a multitude of reasons

This is gonna blow up in their face :lol:. They're doing all kinda goofy **** trying to play the numbers. They haven't played real basketball in 2 or 3 games and they're going up against the sharpest knife in the drawer in pop. It's not good to mess with your momentum and chemistry like that and look passed the opponent in front of you

Only way for LAC to climb to 7th is if

The Clippers must beat Utah in the regular-season finale. Then one of three scenarios must also happen: San Antonio beats Dallas and Milwaukee beats Oklahoma City; both Dallas and Oklahoma City win; or Dallas and Milwaukee both win.

Don’t see it happening. We just gotta prepare for that *** whupping by the Warriors |l

But like HIM HIM said yesterday - We weren’t even supposed to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom