**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing the NHL does right over the NBA is having the draft lottery day after the reg. season ends

This is interesting, but the last thing i would want my franchise to do is to rush at a decision because it's mixed up with regular season.

The gimmicky award gala tho, that can go and bring back MVP announcements during playoffs.

for wades last game
I know.

upload_2019-4-10_19-24-28.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-10_19-24-30.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-10_19-24-30.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
LBJ and Los Angeles Media can be seen as a negative rather than a positive, especially for a coach.

I was referring to the GM part, but the same applies to coach as well.

There's only 30 head coaching NBA jobs in the world. There's not a coach (or GM) alive who's not hired that would pass up coaching the Lakers if given the opportunity. Lebron, Los Angeles, end story.

I was referring to the GM part, but the same applies to coach as well.

There's only 30 head coaching NBA jobs in the world. There's not a coach (or GM) alive who's not hired that would pass up coaching the Lakers if given the opportunity. Lebron, Los Angeles, end story.

I mean, if it's a free agent coach, yeah for sure, considering all the top teams have a stable position as a coach.

The search for a GM will be interesting, im still not confident with the Buss family tho.

Gonna miss Dirk.
He's in my top 5 favorite players of all-time.
It was fun to watch the Lakers, Mavs, Suns, and the Spurs battle it out in the West in the 2000's.

His finals run was one of the most amazing things I've seen in basketball.

His development as a player was worth watching, he had the reputation of being soft and just a jump shooter until 05 i believe when he made the effort to become aggressive.

Seeing the documentary about him training in the summers with his crazy mad scientist trainer made me appreciate him so much more.

Not to mention his humility which is the best part about him.

He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom