**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston got the juuuug trade of a lifetime and still hasn’t won a ring :lol: :lol: :lol:.

If the Lakers were handed all those lottery picks while simultaneously fielding a playoff squad with the best young coach in the game and couldn’t win a championship, I’d be throwing stones at other teams to hide our failures too.

Unlike you I stood in the pocket and took the slander. I didn't mute everything Celtics-related and disappear from the site when the season went south.

Unlike you I stood in the pocket and took the slander. I didn't mute everything Celtics-related and disappear from the site when the season went south.

***** please I’m right here and I’ve always been here. If you wanna @ me I would’ve responded.

If you bet me anything I would’ve paid.

Me taking a break from the internet to attend to life things doesn’t mean I’m ducking Lakers slander.
My mama dying.
I gotta study for engineering tests.
I always take breaks from the internet from time to time. My ******* life doesn’t revolve around the Lakers and basketball talk on the internet. U think I’m scared of slander on this site? PLEASEEEE.
I’ve been through way too much **** in my life to let the Lakers sucking impact me. Eat a ******* **** I’m not scared of anyone or anything BUT GOD.

Also: Me muting the Lakers was a ******* joke I tweeted where I was obviously kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s funny you took that seriously.

***** please I’m right here and I’ve always been here. If you wanna @ me I would’ve responded.

Me taking a break from the internet to attend to life things doesn’t mean I’m ducking Lakers slander.
My mama dying.
I always take breaks from the internet from time to time. My ****ing life doesn’t revolve around the Lakers and basketball talk on the internet. U think I’m scared of slander on this site? PLEASEEEE.
I’ve been through way too much **** in my life to let the Lakers sucking impact me. Eat a ****ing **** I’m not scared of anyone or anything BUT GOD.

Also: Me muting the Lakers was a ****ing joke I tweeted where I was obviously kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn, hope is all is well my dude. Prayers up

Damn, hope is all is well my dude. Prayers up

Thank you for the thoughts.

My mom got misdiagnosed with Parkinson’s a few years back. I thought enough medicine and maybe surgery could bring her back to normal but it wasn’t meant to be. She actually has progressive supranuclear palsy and there’s no cure for that. The doctor said she’s not gunna live much longer. She can’t eat or go to the bathroom by herself. She can’t walk and she can barely talk. It’s hard holding conversations but we discuss and watch basketball together whenever we can. Basketball brings us both joy. I tell her I love her every chance I can and tell her I’m proud of her all the time but it’s ******* tough.

I don’t really talk about this **** to anyone so I appreciate y’all giving me a forum to vent. That was a lot to get off my chest lol

Anyway: hug your mama, have a long conversation with her and tell her you love her for me.

Last edited:

My mom got misdiagnosed with Parkinson’s a few years back. I thought enough medicine and maybe surgery could bring her back to normal but it wasn’t meant to be. She actually has progressive supranuclear palsy and there’s no cure for that. The doctor said she’s not gunna live much longer. She can’t eat or go to the bathroom by herself. She can’t walk and she can barely talk. It’s hard holding conversations but we discuss and watch basketball together whenever we can. Basketball brings us both joy. I tell her I love her every chance I can and tell her I’m proud of her all the time but it’s ****ing tough.

I don’t really talk about this **** to anyone so I appreciate y’all giving me a forum to vent.

Anyway: hug your mama, have a long conversation with her and tell her you love her for me.

Prayers to you & your fam man, that's something i don't think anybody is ever truly ready to face.

My mom got misdiagnosed with Parkinson’s a few years back. I thought enough medicine and maybe surgery could bring her back to normal but it wasn’t meant to be. She actually has progressive supranuclear palsy and there’s no cure for that. The doctor said she’s not gunna live much longer. She can’t eat or go to the bathroom by herself. She can’t walk and she can barely talk. It’s hard holding conversations but we discuss and watch basketball together whenever we can. Basketball brings us both joy. I tell her I love her every chance I can and tell her I’m proud of her all the time but it’s ****ing tough.

I don’t really talk about this **** to anyone so I appreciate y’all giving me a forum to vent. That was a lot to get off my chest lol

Really sorry to hear about all this. Wishing your family the best.

My mama dying.
I always take breaks from the internet from time to time. My ****ing life doesn’t revolve around the Lakers and basketball talk on the internet. U think I’m scared of slander on this site? PLEASEEEE.
I’ve been through way too much **** in my life to let the Lakers sucking impact me. Eat a ****ing **** I’m not scared of anyone or anything BUT GOD.

Also: Me muting the Lakers was a ****ing joke I tweeted where I was obviously kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s ****** up to hear. Def. sending love ya way fam. You handling it like a g judging by that post though. But for real, nothing but positivity sent your way from this side

sohi 23 sohi 23

Truly sorry to hear that. Your post almost brought tears to my eyes. Wishing you & yours all the best.

That’s ****** up to hear. Def. sending love ya way fam. You handling it like a g judging by that post though. But for real, nothing but positivity sent your way from this side

Thank you guys, it means a lot.

I’m usually private as hell so it took a lot to type that out. It hurts but there’s nothing I can do to change it. That’s life.

Thank you guys, it means a lot.

I’m usually private as hell so it took a lot to type that out. It hurts but there’s nothing I can do to change it. That’s life.
Everyone's going through something so it's ok if we take the time to go beyond the jokes and remember that we're all people behind the aliases.
We spend a lot of time talking to each other here so it's cool to open up as people. We'll all support. Truly sorry to hear about your mom.

I just saw the interview of MJ.

Dude is a clown man.

He confirmed that KD is going to NYC, but didn't do the dame for KI.

I wonder who has more pull with LA now, Kobe or Magic?

Also, why did Lebron said he was stunned in how Magic left? Didnt he do the same to the Cavs? Bruh what a *****.

Chris Mannix is dumb as ****. If it was that easy to fire Rob and Puke Magic clearly would've done it. That's the whole point, he wasn't empowered to do so. These Celtics guys really are hacks in the most respectful way.

Everyone's going through something so it's ok if we take the time to go beyond the jokes and remember that we're all people behind the aliases.
We spend a lot of time talking to each other here so it's cool to open up as people. We'll all support. Truly sorry to hear about your mom.

All facts. Thank you G that means a lot.

I just saw the interview of MJ.

Dude is a clown man.

He confirmed that KD is going to NYC, but didn't do the dame for KI.

I wonder who has more pull with LA now, Kobe or Magic?

Also, why did Lebron said he was stunned in how Magic left? Didnt he do the same to the Cavs? Bruh what a *****.
No he didn’t do the same thing to the Cavs foo, he was a FA and had the right to leave

To put it in simple terms He Fulfilled his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom