**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

20190520_135011.jpg

Homie was ready with the hands

Does the Buss Family have any significant assets/business interests besides the Lakers? I didn’t think so, but I haven’t paid that much attention.

No he didn’t do the same thing to the Cavs foo, he was a FA and had the right to leave

To put it in simple terms He Fulfilled his contract
Oh ok

You got me ...

He just up and bounce without a word when he hits FA.

Got it.

MaGic just quit ...

They ain't selling the team. Franchise is way too valuable.
What if they sell most of it. Say they keep 10 percent. So they make 2.8 billion ( with a 5 billion dollar evaluation) while still owning 10 percent of the team as a way to earn a paycheck every month for the rest of their lives.

Oh ok

You got me ...

He just up and bounce without a word when he hits FA.

Got it.

MaGic just quit ...
Exactly once his contract is up he’s ain’t gotta say a word to anybody

Magic literally quit in the hallway as he was walking by, gave Jim Hill a pound and got on

What if they sell most of it. Say they keep 10 percent. So they make 2.8 billion ( with a 5 billion dollar evaluation) while still owning 10 percent of the team as a way to earn a paycheck every month for the rest of their lives.

I mean maybe but it's seems like as a family they love owning the Lakers. It's the biggest brand in the sport and as we all know it drives sports media. It has to be the ultimate bragging right to say "I own the Lakers".

What's funny is that Magic confirmed he tried to trade the whole team for AD. Lol. He made so many terrible decisions then he decides to go on TV and basically say hey..they wouldn't let me bring in my coach (after all those terrible decisions) so you can't really say I did a bad job. Then they asked him who he wanted to bring in and he says I don't know :lol:

I mean maybe but it's seems like as a family they love owning the Lakers. It's the biggest brand in the sport and as we all know it drives sports media. It has to be the ultimate bragging right to say "I own the Lakers".

Yep, not to mention that’s all the Buss kids have really known in their lives. Or at least, as adults.

Chris Mannix is dumb as ****. If it was that easy to fire Rob and Puke Magic clearly would've done it. That's the whole point, he wasn't empowered to do so. These Celtics guys really are hacks in the most respectful way.
What would be magic’s Reasoning for firing Rob other than you don’t like him?
I need Magic to explain why since he’s bumping his gums so much.
Just because you’re GM doesn’t mean you can make decisions based off hurt feelings.
In the real world you learn to work with people you don’t like.

What would be magic’s Reasoning for firing Rob other than you don’t like him?
I need Magic to explain why since he’s bumping his gums so much.
Just because you’re GM doesn’t mean you can make decisions based off hurt feelings.
In the real world you learn to work with people you don’t like.

Well for one Magic was supposed to be Rob's superior, and going by his word grooming him to take over when Magic stepped down after next season.

Rob subsequently went behind his back talking **** in the organization about not being there among other things. Magic said he told Jeanie when she asked him to take the job that he wasn't going to be there on a day to day basis so there was either a gross lack of communication or Rob who's reputation as a snake is well known around the league just got to ambitious.

Whatever the circumstance it's not a good look especially when Magic took the bullets for Rob seeing as it was him who was tampering with PG13 while he was still in Indy and that investigation led to that 500k fine.

And lastly Rob can't even do his job because nobody in the league wants to work with him given his shady past as an agent. Other executives literally won't pick up the phone to talk to him.

Those are all legitimate reasons for wanting him gone. He needs to go.

Bruh they got a billion dollar television contract why in the world would they sell to make 2.8 billion? The franchise is literally printing money while being trash.

Dwight Powell on that #BetOnYourself tip
I can respect it :pimp:

If Dallas renounces, they should have enough cap to sign near max player right?

Well for one Magic was supposed to be Rob's superior, and going by his word grooming him to take over when Magic stepped down after next season.

Rob subsequently went behind his back talking **** in the organization about not being there among other things. Magic said he told Jeanie when she asked him to take the job that he wasn't going to be there on a day to day basis so there was either a gross lack of communication or Rob who's reputation as a snake is well known around the league just got to ambitious.

Whatever the circumstance it's not a good look especially when Magic took the bullets for Rob seeing as it was him who was tampering with PG13 while he was still in Indy and that investigation led to that 500k fine.

And lastly Rob can't even do his job because nobody in the league wants to work with him given his shady past as an agent. Other executives literally won't pick up the phone to talk to him.

Those are all legitimate reasons for wanting him gone. He needs to go.
How do you know? All you’re doing is repeating what television personalities are saying who aren’t even real reporters. Magic doesn’t even know because he never bother to confront an employee trashing his name “allegedly”
Stop believing everything you hear:smh:

Magic ain’t taken any bullets for anybody. He’s been fined multiple times for tampering, but of course it’s somebody else fault. He’s known for not being able to keep his mouth shut! Hence him running his mouth like a *** now

Magic doing all this talking but didn’t say a word to Lebron. So what he do to Magic?

Can you confirm any of what you’re saying about Rob? Last I recall teams had these same issues with LA when Mitch was GM. Wasn’t Magic the one commenting on Ben Simmons during the season not Rob?

Yeah, in the most celebrity-centric city in the world they're going to go from "Owners of the Lakers" to "some rich people"? Nahhhh... I wouldn't do it and they have no reason to.

Wait what do ya'll mean why would he fire him? go talk **** behind your bosses back while plotting on his job and let me know how that works out.
Magic talking to everybody except his employee who allegedly trashing his name.
Dude believed some. Office place gossip and just up and quit. You weak as hell if that’s your reaction to somebody talking about you. Them other GM’s know it and played Magic.

I know me personally, let me here you said something about me better believe we gone have a talk at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom