**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i must be the only one that misses the bobcats......i think its just the era i miss but even though they were garbage i miss having the bobcats lol

i must be the only one that misses the bobcats......i think its just the era i miss but even though they were garbage i miss having the bobcats lol
6955df5fb326649e913a6720842a5488.jpg

Blow it up Blazers
They got an excuse to run it back ...they can say their 3rd best player was missing all playoffs

They def a team with little flexibility right now tho, so they probly good with just making the WCF...shoulda won a game tho :smh:

They got an excuse to run it back ...they can say their 3rd best player was missing all playoffs

They def a team with little flexibility right now tho, so they probly good with just making the WCF...shoulda won a game tho :smh:

Idk they got a really favorable bracket this season but still don't wanna fall into the trap the Clippers did by waiting a year too late.

Ain’t even gonna be worth watching the finals this year. Warriors gonna demolish whoever comes out of the east like the Lakers demolished the 76ers back in the day.

Idk they got a really favorable bracket this season but still don't wanna fall into the trap the Clippers did by waiting a year too late.
I feel u but they don’t really got a clear path to rebuild right now...Dame is the franchise ain’t going anywhere, Won’t get anything worth it back for CJ based on what’s on the market right now and the rest just role players

They stuck for another year or 2 unless some wild injuries hit em and they get some lottery luck

if you are portland, do you just wait it out with the warriors dynasty? dame and cj are 28 and 27 and in their prime years
only way they are improving is through the draft and most likely picking in the late rds. they need to hit a homerun and find their own dray

if you are portland, do you just wait it out with the warriors dynasty? dame and cj are 28 and 27 and in their prime years
only way they are improving is through the draft and most likely picking in the late rds. they need to hit a homerun and find their own dray

Wait out what? This was the warriors g league team

They any good?

This you :nerd:
104634_1229631547611_266_400.jpg

Who the hell is this :lol:

James Lafferty was straight. He’s like 6’2-6’3, strong and could shoot and dunk a lil.

Antwon when he was on my team for a league like 10 years ago was one of the leading scorers in the league. Dude was pulling from NBA range. I played pickup with him again a few years ago and he wasn’t as good but still a solid player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom