**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said in his newsletter that the Clippers have emerged as favorites (along with the Knicks) to sign KD.

CBE7ACC9-C841-4FD1-903F-3AEFBB27BD63.gif

Still surprises me how blatantly and comfortably some people can just lie through their teeth. Everyone knows that’s a lie. Not saying he’s going to the Knicks but all that stuff about “waiting for Kevin” is nonsense.

Isn’t it annoying how the richest people can blatantly lie that good at all times :lol: I just can’t bring myself to do it and it sucks

Kawhi to the Clippers i could realistically see happening, KD there nahhhh.

He's complained publicly about being #2 to Lebron for some time now... so he would go to the L.A basketball team who is considered #2 and play in the shadow of Lebron in terms of media/attention/endorsements etc etc. from a business standpoint it just doesn't seem realistic for him.

First thought when Bron signed with the Lakers is that some point they have to adjust tip off times. Got told that would not even be a consideration. Well here we are.

Still surprises me how blatantly and comfortably some people can just lie through their teeth. Everyone knows that’s a lie. Not saying he’s going to the Knicks but all that stuff about “waiting for Kevin” is nonsense.

Same thoughts about when the Big 3 thing happened in Miami, they knew what they were going to do well in advance. But you have to create the "drama" in these times I guess.

One of my favorite theories is that nobody on the east coast has ever seen the Warriors play.
a lot of east coasters haven't tbh, games simply start too late not finishing til 1am sometimes

And yeah this was a topic on here for a bit. A group people were saying ratings don't matter lmao. Ratings been dipping and diving all season long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom