**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a straight razor a few years ago. Been using it ever since. My Nigerian homie used it in Vegas one night and his face was a goddamn mess afterwards :rofl:

IMG_20190523_112121.jpg
IMG_20190523_112042.jpg
IMG_20190523_111846.jpg

Waaaaaade?!

268x268cc.jpg

Why does Beal not getting the supermax make him more likely to get traded?

Because he would likely have wanted to secure the bag and WAS would have had to offer it to him even though it wouldn't have been their best interest to do so.

Good for the Lakers.

They backed themselves in a corner and have to pay Kemba to save face. They owe Batum 52 mil over the next two seasons and drafted so poorly that they'll be bad whether Kembas on the team or not.
Knowing how frugal MJ is, he's probably talking behind closed doors trashing this new CBA. "Ain't no way Kemba is worth $200 + mil"

at charlotte offering the supermax :lol:
don't see them doing that

they should've have unloaded him during the break

Knowing how frugal MJ is, he's probably talking behind closed doors trashing this new CBA. "Ain't no way Kemba is worth $200 + mil"
Jordan is the main problem, if the Hornets ever become good while hes hands-on with the team it'll be an accident. He knew this was a possibility but he wanted to make sure he had an all-star player in the game as the host city($$$).

Instead of moving Kemba last year for a pick/player and getting assets back, now you either gotta pay an undersized guard approaching 30 the super max or be the first team since Cleveland to lose their allstar for nothing. I'd be lying if I said I was shocked that Charlotte is in this situation :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom