**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj is still a shill, Shams and the LA Times ppl only ones with the ins on the Lakers side of things. I'm sure he's being used by the Pels to put whatever angle they want out there. **** him honesty he has had an agenda against LA all season.

Woj can read the tea leaves and prolly knows what’s about to go down.

We remember his reporting from the deadline. If he kept that same angle right now he would look stupid if the Lakers did get Unibrow.

Woj is the #1 authority when it comes to transactions, but for rumors and speculation, he’s just parroting whatever info is provided by a GM or Agent. A lot of favors for favors.

Last edited:
Just get the damn deal done already, us or whoever, don't let this drag on for 2 more weeks after all the trade deadline drama. Please.

Oh man you mean Danny "the Wzrd" Ainge made you a public agreement with the Pels that he would offer up a better package in the offseason & he lied??

SpectacularSeparateCondor-max-1mb.gif

F**k it. I'd rather have him renege on his agreement than to clean house for 1 year of Davis and Tatum and the sake of being true to his word. Nope.

Tell em to suck ya d*ck Danny.

Pels don't even know what the Celtics were offering. Ainge just asked them to wait and he'd make the wait "worth it."

Nevertheless, the Celtics remain determined to acquire Davis after the season and Celtics GM Danny Ainge has directly urged Demps to wait until the offseason when the Celtics have promised to be aggressive with their wealth of draft and player assets to try and acquire Davis, league sources said.

If I'm Ainge I'm saying "Oh....I thought Jaylen, Terry and our first rounders was enough. It's not? Okay carry on, my bad."

Lol I don’t get it. Didn’t trade at deadline for rumored better deal from LA but now unwilling to wait 2 weeks so that Boston ans others can be real contenders in the race for AD? Makes no sense

He shoulda just sat this one out and been done with it.

That looks like an Achilles pop 100%

didnt realize kd was already 30. he'll be 31 when next season starts, which he will probably miss a majority if not all.
i cant think of anyone that came back and was a decent player, especially, in their 30s

rudy gay? but his role was already reduced
wes matthews fell off the cliff

sucks to see one of the greatest player possibly robbed of his peak yrs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom