**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically.

KD tells your team give me the max and I’m there. May be a full year til I’m on the court. You do it?

Rockets here, and I’d have to say yes.

went back a few pages and i cant believe someone tried to say tony parker is not a legendary player after his accolades/consistency/its f'n tony parker.....if you dont think this guys a legend you havent been watching the nba for the past 20 years

the disrespeck

went back a few pages and i cant believe someone tried to say tony parker is not a legendary player after his accolades/consistency/its f'n tony parker.....if you dont think this guys a legend you havent been watching the nba for the past 20 years

the disrespeck

One of the game most underrated players of this era.

didnt realize kd was already 30. he'll be 31 when next season starts, which he will probably miss a majority if not all.
i cant think of anyone that came back and was a decent player, especially, in their 30s

rudy gay? but his role was already reduced
wes matthews fell off the cliff

sucks to see one of the greatest player possibly robbed of his peak yrs

Dominique was the only one who came back and wasn’t a shell of himself

The Achilles is just a really tough injury to come back from.

I feel like the player who bounces back from an Achilles like a brand new player is more the exception than the rule. Terrible for kd.

The only good thing about the whole thing is that kd is not the kind of player who relies on explosiveness so there is some hope for him.

D8wXaAuXUAAMlWI.jpg:orig

the second the knicks got involved with kd's name we were doomed. everything that franchise even looks at turns to dust :smh:
also f rich kleiman

The ripple affect from KD's injury last night on this summer is crazy.

Knicks/Nets really going to make Myrie the guy again?
KD was supposed to be the guy you team up with a lesser superstar.
Wonder if this basically makes everybody stay put.
GS obviously will be a lesser team next season with him out and no money to make improvements regardless if KD stays or leaves.

The ripple affect from KD's injury last night on this summer is crazy.

Knicks/Nets really going to make Myrie the guy again?
KD was supposed to be the guy you team up with a lesser superstar.
Wonder if this basically makes everybody stay put.
GS obviously will be a lesser team next season with him out and no money to make improvements regardless if KD stays or leaves.

Kyrie goes to BK. I’d be extremely hesitant to sign KD if I was BK. But if they do, it really makes keeping DLo as the stop gap or to try to take pressure off KD

Hilarious watching the media try to put blame on Golden State "forcing" KD to play, when they were the ones throwing that soft narrative around for some time now. Fans too. But now, everybody is saying he should've sat. Revisionist history.

That's Kevin Durant. He wanted to play. Of course the Warriors wanted him to play, but they damn sure ain't force him to. Again, that's Kevin Durant. He was cleared by multiple doctors. Just didn't go his way last night. Simple as that. Hate how people just force story lines because it sounds good instead of thinking objectively.

This shakes up free agency a little bit. Not too much though, I think.

I see posts of people saying "KD won't be the same, look at Wesley Matthews", lol at comparing KD to Wesley Matthews, who the f is that
reddit x other forums have a ton of idiots posting.
I'd still throw the max at KD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom