**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any truth to him not wanting to leave? I’ve never heard that.

His agent definitely gets blame. If I’m his agent, no way I’m letting him play. **** no

C4D83C6A-9D11-4BAD-AD88-52904122207F.png

:lol: at the thought of KD listening to his agent when it comes to playing or not. You guys are dumb.

Agents have way more say than you realize. A lot of players check with them before they do anything, yet you’re calling me dumb when you’re so wrong.

I hope this injury makes players wake up and realize they don’t owe the team anything. Warriors don’t give a **** about KD.

Only thing that can stop AD from getting to the Lakers now is a combination of Gale Benson’s spite and a team other than LAL or NYK gutsy (dumb) enough to give up assets for what might just be a one year rental...

I think we all believe he's 99.9% gone. But we're also underestimating his unpredictability.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was changing his mind about where he's going by the hour.

I believe that the KD injury definitely ****** with Kyrie’s plans but I don’t think that’s going to have him end up back in Boston.

Unless he wants to end up on a worse version of his Celtics then there’s no point in going to the Nets. Unless he just wants to show out in the Garden and win 40 games there’s no point in going to the Knicks unless they at least get AD. His best bets now are the Clippers if they get Kawhi, Lakers or Sixers.

Unless he wants to end up on a worse version of his Celtics then there’s no point in going to the Nets. Unless he just wants to show out in the Garden and win 40 games there’s no point in going to the Knicks unless they at least get AD. His best bets now are the Clippers if they get Kawhi, Lakers or Sixers.

Come on.

The Nets adding Kyrie and still having money left over with DLo is a worse version of the Celtics?

Come on.

The Nets adding Kyrie and still having money left over with DLo is a worse version of the Celtics?

Yes. Not much worse but still worse and even younger with less experienced than the team he said was too inexperienced and young this past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom