**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH we really gonna trade our entire core to get AD when there's really not many other options for the Pels right now :smh:

Honestly, both the Pels and the Lakers are in bad positions. The Pelicans seem to be losing AD suitors left and right but, if you listen to the reports, the Lakers aren't in position to acquire any other big name FAs this offseason outside of the AD trade. Both teams are desperate.

Smfh. If Zo and Ingram are gone they better not be giving up #4

#4 as it stands for the Pels right now has got to be the #1 asset we have, it's definitely gone no question. after all the BS press & news L.A got over the past few months they are gonna pay more to ensure AD is here. At this point i'm just hoping Kuz & Hart aren't getting thrown into any packages too :smh::smh:.

If we keep those two along with full max space coming into the summer (assuming we get AD i rather add depth than spend on a Butler/Middleton/Harris guy).. L.A could be real contenders next season.

Rich Paul declaring it a rental to the C's actually takes some of the stink off of Ainge.

I've always thought Mook would want to stay, but if it falls apart can't blame him for dipping.
“Obviously I love being here in Boston," he said. "I’ve enjoyed it a lot and hopefully I stay here. It’s a great organization, nothing but great for me being able to play on that stage. I’ve enjoyed my time.”

Posters on NikeTalk: Why would anyone want to play for the Lakers that franchise is trash

People in the nba:

See, everybody wants to fabricate the facts when it’s me,” Paul says. “That’s just like saying, ‘No, A-Rod, don’t marry J-Lo. Are you out of your f---in’ mind, man?’ This is Jennifer Lopez! I mean, who would you rather me marry? The Lakers are Jennifer Lopez. You don’t want me to date Jennifer Lopez? Give me a reason I shouldn’t date J-Lo!”

:pimp: Rich Paul forever

Thick where lol?
We talking thick white women I would have said woman from She Gotta Have It.
Kim-Director_-Baby-Driver-Premiere-in-New-York--01-662x997.jpg

Kim Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom