**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Either the Knicks are still stuck on stupid or they know he's not resigning there. Either way this is what some of us been saying since January. :lol: He's gonna end up on the Lakers sooner or later. Will interesting what NO gets now compared to what they coulda had 6 months ago.

Kyrie and Dlo is a trainwreck waiting to happen :lol:

It would entertaining and it would be a lot of snitching and blame deflecting.

I'm here for Rich Paul calling shots. Love to see it.

Would love for the Bulls to go after D Lo

D lo
Zach
Otto
Lauri
Wendell

That would be a fun team to watch, in a East where Kawhi might bounce and some players may move around.

What would happen to NT if Lakers traded for AD.

Then signed KD to sit a year and then have KD, AD and a older bron

Don't think cap wise it could happen and it'd be wasting another year of Bron with the money you're giving KD. Next season if they get AD is going to be the one to contend for the chip with Bron being as fresh as he's going to be during his Laker tenure.

Wouldn't be smart for the Lakers to do that.

Don't think cap wise it could happen and it'd be wasting another year of Bron with the money you're giving KD. Next season if they get AD is going to be the one to contend for the chip with Bron being as fresh as he's going to be during his Laker tenure.

Wouldn't be smart for the Lakers to do that.

They can get Kyrie/Jimmy right if they trade for AD? or is it just AD and Bron once the trade happens? Cap wise I mean

If Kyrie goes to Brooklyn without KD. Celtics finishing with a better record. Guaranteed

More than likely. Completely pointless move by Kyrie unless he just wants to be able to put up as many shots as he wants and be the unquestioned alpha.

Saying he's a puppet is literally discrediting his work. Just like Phil calling them a "posse". It's always interesting how people got these feelings towards Rich but not other agents.

It actually baffles me the hate Rich gets when there's people like Scott Boris and Rosenhaus who are wayyyyyy more cutthroat/dislikable :lol:
People acting like Bron is the sole reason he's successful/he's Bron's lackey need to do their research

They can get Kyrie/Jimmy right if they trade for AD? or is it just AD and Bron once the trade happens? Cap wise I mean

If they sign first and then trade for AD that works cap wise. It'll be harder to do it in reverse.

Saying he's a puppet is literally discrediting his work. Just like Phil calling them a "posse". It's always interesting how people got these feelings towards Rich but not other agents.
No it is not just like what Phil did. The rest of these agents are just scummy, so don't even go there.:lol: Plus they are not the specific agent that was brought up here. He is making LeBron's moves for him. It is literally James' agency.:lol: Not saying he is doing a bad job, but for sure he is the face of what LeBron is trying to do to maneuver things in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom