**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, GUARANTEED guaranteed..? :nerd:

giphy.gif

They can get Kyrie/Jimmy right if they trade for AD? or is it just AD and Bron once the trade happens? Cap wise I mean

If they don't officially make the trade until after FA then yea L.A could make a move for another max. if not they better not be sending out too much in young players because there won't be much money left to strengthen the roster.

It actually baffles me the hate Rich gets when there's people like Scott Boris and Rosenhaus who are wayyyyyy more cutthroat/dislikable :lol:
People acting like Bron is the sole reason he's successful/he's Bron's lackey need to do their research

Dawg I just thought about that. :lol:

Drew Rosenhaus is slimey as **** yet his clients are the ones that always catch the heat (TO, AB, Chad). Only criticism Drew gets is "he's such a shrewd agent"

A few things can be true. Rich is a good agent. LeBron’s fortune is his #1 priority (as it should be....as Bron is one of, if not the biggest athlete in the world). There also is some racial resentment and “good ole boys” thing with the establishment against Rich/Klutch. The moves rich makes are 100% in LeBron best interest every way, at times selfishly to Bron and only serving him.

To paint it as THIS or THAT misses the full picture. But that’s the easy thing to do.

It is literally James' agency.:lol:

Klutch is solely a Rich Paul venture, Lebron is his client. NBA even did an investigation into it I'm pretty sure.
You're running with narratives that make you think the way you do with no real facts behind it. Notice how he gave the Knicks just as much credit as a destination for Brow? AD wants a big market so he's trying to do what he wants to make that happen, would he prefer his 2 top clients play together for a historic franchise and have a better chance of winning/profiting? No ****. That's what being good at his job entails.

A few things can be true. Rich is a good agent. LeBron’s fortune is his #1 priority (as it should be....as Bron is one of, if not the biggest athlete in the world). There also is some racial resentment and “good ole boys” thing with the establishment against Rich/Klutch. The moves rich makes are 100% in LeBron best interest every way, at times selfishly to Bron and only serving him.

To paint it as THIS or THAT misses the full picture. But that’s the easy thing to do.

ehhhhh i'm 1000% sure getting KCP another year on the Lakers at 15+ M's wasn't in the benefit of Bron :lol:

Exactly. Appeasing Bron is in RP's best business interest. And if they're really friends, that's the cherry on top.

Rich is definitely a LeBron proxy. But he's definitely a lot more than that also

Nah I don't believe it, I was just making a joke. If he doesn't go to BK with KD it don't matter because KD might not even play :lol:

He might go to BK with AD or Tobias and some ring chasers.

I'll put $25 on it just for the hell of it though.

Bet :pimp:

My beef in this is seeing AD get his own legacy. Do not want it as an attachment to LeBron's. If Rich Paul gets AD to NY and he takes that team somewhere it would be amazing to watch. Or another team that could contend. Just not interested in LeBron taking shine when AD could be the man with a different squad.

Myrie need to do the right thing and embrace the Mamba mentality fully. Take the mantle, be the heir apparent. You'd be a legend for leaving the Celtics and coming to the Show. On a team with Bron and AD he'd be the fan favorite.

Then there is a loop hole,

agree to the trade, do not make it final until after Free Agency.

That works right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom