**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My beef in this is seeing AD get his own legacy. Do not want it as an attachment to LeBron's. If Rich Paul gets AD to NY and he takes that team somewhere it would be amazing to watch. Or another team that could contend. Just not interested in LeBron taking shine when AD could be the man with a different squad.

Have you renewed your ALA card? :nerd:

Then there is a loop hole,

agree to the trade, do not make it final until after Free Agency.

That works right?

Yes that's possible after the moratorium is over if there are picks involved though it's not harder necessarily but you're putting faith in the other teams to select who you want and not reneging.

My beef in this is seeing AD get his own legacy. Do not want it as an attachment to LeBron's. If Rich Paul gets AD to NY and he takes that team somewhere it would be amazing to watch. Or another team that could contend. Just not interested in LeBron taking shine when AD could be the man with a different squad.

Thats a concern but you gotta realize that AD is only 26, & after last season the headlines gonna read A LOT different if he comes to LA & turns things around. sure the Bron d riders still gonna try & play that narrative but AD could possibly contend in Bron's twilight years & fully get the keys in a year or two.

No it is not just like what Phil did. The rest of these agents are just scummy, so don't even go there.:lol: Plus they are not the specific agent that was brought up here. He is making LeBron's moves for him. It is literally James' agency.:lol: Not saying he is doing a bad job, but for sure he is the face of what LeBron is trying to do to maneuver things in the league.

It is what Phil did. You might not see it but it is.

You can't call somebody a puppet then "well he's not doing a bad job..."

He reps a lot of players around the league. He's not tryna please Lebron at the risk of hurting other players. AD hired him cuz he wanted out of NO. That's what people miss. If all he was doing was is maneuver the league for Lebron dudes wouldn't be signing to him.

Why the hell would players still sign to him if all he cared about was maneuvering the league for one player? :lol:

People in the league/media always hate when it seems like an agent has too much control...Everybody hated Jordan's agent in the 90's and they still dont mess with Tellem ...Rich Paul just next up and he out in the open with alotta his moves

That’s the part I’m not a fan of. In general I feel like there’s too much media focus on who’s going where while the season is still playing out. I understand he’s just doing his job tho

Myrie need to do the right thing and embrace the Mamba mentality fully. Take the mantle, be the heir apparent. You'd be a legend for leaving the Celtics and coming to the Show. On a team with Bron and AD he'd be the fan favorite.

I love Kyrie's game but there is about a 10% chance that he goes to the Lakers... he's WAY overqualified to be a third option, AD damn sure ain't gonna be K Love in this possible equation, which means kyrie would be back to being unhappy... i'm good.

Thats a concern but you gotta realize that AD is only 26, & after last season the headlines gonna read A LOT different if he comes to LA & turns things around. sure the Bron d riders still gonna try & play that narrative but AD could possibly contend in Bron's twilight years & fully get the keys in a year or two.

Nah we know how this goes AD won't get the lionshare credit of anything, you still got the talking heads saying Lakers were 4th in the west and weren't in the playoffs ONLY because of Bron's injury. They are clueless.

I'm just ready for the next wave. AD, KAT, Booker, JJJ, Fox and a bunch more exciting young heads not getting shine they deserve.

AD will still be there when Bron retires.

That’s the part I’m not a fan of. In general I feel like there’s too much media focus on who’s going where while the season is still playing out. I understand he’s just doing his job tho
He still somewhat early in the game so I think he'll learn how to move better...Definitely botched the AD trade deadline move tho, and walking up to Silver to complain bout coaches wasn't a good look either

What does "get his own legacy" even mean? :lol:

You just don't wanna see him with Lebron for whatever reason. If him and Lebron win a title most likely AD will get the FMVP cuz Bron is older now.

Nah we know how this goes AD won't get the lionshare credit of anything, you still got the talking heads saying Lakers were 4th in the west and weren't in the playoffs ONLY because of Bron's injury. They are clueless.

Oh no doubt the media is gonna try it, but at Lebrons age i don't think it will be nearly as bad... Not to mention outside of Prime Wade AD would Easily be the most dominant player Bron has played with. Lebron missing the playoffs, all the non stop drama of the season, and fans not directly linking him as a Kobe competitor will def propel him in L.A.

Talking heads could try all they want, but the truth is Bron missed the playoffs last year, If AD comes and makes them a contender there's no way they could try and give the credit solely to bron w/o looking like Nick Wright

LeBron hooked his boys up, and their families will eat for a few generations. Rich Paul is doing his thing and will be spoken of like David Falk, who is remembered through his association with Jordan. I can never hate on a brother going in to what was once thought to be a White man's game, then handling his business on that level and beyond. Props to Rich Paul, and props to LeBron for doing that for his brother. In this day and age, situations like that do not happen for Black people. I am proud to see it go down this way. He should use LeBron as his Trojan horse. It is the ultimate leverage, in a society that looks down upon Black Women and Men especially if we do not behave in a stereotypical fashion. No fear, no limitations. Own your destiny. Haters will always be there.

Oh no doubt the media is gonna try it, but at Lebrons age i don't think it will be nearly as bad... Not to mention outside of Prime Wade AD would Easily be the most dominant player Bron has played with. Lebron missing the playoffs, all the non stop drama of the season, and fans not directly linking him as a Kobe competitor will def propel him in L.A.

Talking heads could try all they want, but the truth is Bron missed the playoffs last year, If AD comes and makes them a contender there's no way they could try and give the credit solely to bron w/o looking like Nick Wright

Shieeee....they damn sure will :lol:.

My *****, this dude Bron said he’s never played on a super team. Said the Heat team he joined won 35 games the year before, when they won actually won 47. Said the Cavs winning the 2016 chip...made him the GOAT. Blamed his injury as the sole reason he missed the playoffs this year. Lied and said played with a broken hand when he got swept...

And they let ALL that slide, and credit him non stop :lol:. AD goes to LA and they do the bare minimum and make the playoffs with like 48 wins...it would be...”Bron should be MVP because he taught AD how to finally win.”

It’s never ending man. It’s a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom