**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190612_151001.jpg

Come on man :lol:

He ain’t Pop. If Danny goes through with it it won’t be to prevent another team

But yea I still highly doubt he pulls the trigger given AD’s stance

To be quite honest i 100% believe he's doing this as a means to try & force the Lakers into giving up more... but i would 1000% call his bluff on this. If he trades his entire core for a one year rental of AD :lol::lol:.

This is either being leaked by the Pels for posturing or woj talking out his *** again regarding the Lakers. either way with the way the last season went the last thing you want to do is have your young core thinking they are being shopped for a dude who has continuously told you i don't want to play there.

boston didnt learn their lesson from the kyrie trade huh lol... now they are going to give up their best assets for AD a guy that dont want to be there and will leave next summer... ok danny do your thing

Kuz better be on it, this upcoming season and I'm a Kuz fan

I'd like to get Lonzo or Ingram off the table, because I seriously think giving up 1 AND the 4th pick and future firsts
should acceptable

boston didnt learn their lesson from the kyrie trade huh lol... now they are going to give up their best assets for AD a guy that dont want to be there and will leave next summer... ok danny do your thing

Eh...id make that trade again to be honest despite it not going as we hoped. It was pretty much Sexton for Kyrie and you make that every time

Lakers might be able to keep the 4 pick if they include Kuz.

Pelicans want Kuz the most.
Lakers only need to deal 3 of the top 4 assets.
Arguing about which players it’ll be and which 3rd team they can find.

Deal gets done soon.

Eh...id make that trade again to be honest despite it not going as we hoped. It was pretty much Sexton for Kyrie and you make that every time

that was actually a good trade... just saying they need to chill and not give up the kitchen sink for AD who will leave next summer... jaylen and tatum for AD would be a joke of a trade for boston if it actually went down

that was actually a good trade... just saying they need to chill and not give up the kitchen sink for AD who will leave next summer... jaylen and tatum for AD would be a joke of a trade for boston if it actually went down

No way Danny doing that (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom