**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOJ:

New Orleans and Los Angeles have canvassed the league with the Lakers' No. 4 overall pick to find a third-team who would use that selection in exchange for sending a high-level player to the Pelicans as part of a deal, league sources said.

Y’all still believe everything u read???

No talks or reports this whole time....

Now ALL in one day like 8 different reports and rumors pop up from credible sources

So I guess nobody payed their phone bill til today?

He just wants all of them. And is using a fake *** Boston story in the media to try and fleece us. Why haven't the principles Boston is supposedly offering been leaked? If the Lakers fall for this amateur hour tactic I'm going to lose it.

Griff values Kuzma the most out of the Lakers assets? Lmfao. I thought he was supposed to be a good GM.
Ya this is pretty ******* hilarious. I don’t buy any of this ****. Any of it. 1.5 years ago we saw article after article about how LeBron wasn’t coming. About how he was 50-50 with philly and us. I don’t believe ANY OF THIS ****.

Remember, SAS said “people close to Jeanie wants her to trade LeBron” and it turned out it was a spin class participant that suggested it to her and somehow she got interviewed and quoted as a “person close to Jeanie”

Honestly if I’m the lakers I don’t trade for AD at all and wait for free agency next year...I know we can use PG as an example as to why it won’t work but this situation is a lot different

Not only does AD and Lebron have the same agent, but I don’t remember the last time a player have been this transparent and vocal about where he wants to go. He’s all but guaranteed to sign with Lakers or Knicks as a free agent

Reactions: DLF
Griff values Kuzma the most out of the Lakers assets? Lmfao. I thought he was supposed to be a good GM.

In terms of fit & Value i could see why, Ingram straight up has to get paid next year & he's at his best with the ball in his hands. Lonzo he's already spoken before getting the job about Lavar's influence

No leaks until bos “got involved” today lol
And also no players have been named in a deal package from bos lol

Nola and bos colluding to get lakers to drive up he price
Once again lakers bidding against themselves

Honestly if I’m the lakers I don’t trade for AD at all and wait for free agency next year...I know we can use PG as an example as to why it won’t work but this situation is a lot different

Would have to punt on this season. And lose Ingram for nothing.

Because doing the opposite on either means they won’t have the money for AD

The Lakers have an opportunity to pair up Lebron and Unibrow with another max free agent. They need to do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Every single transaction has that 1 end goal in mind: Lebron, Unibrow, cap space for a max free agent.

It’s the reason you have to give up at least 2 of BI, Zo & the 4th pick if not all 3

Look man i wanted to keep one of Zo/BI also but trading those two plus the 4th pick is NOT getting fleeced when your trading for a top 5 player who's just entering his prime... what we were talking about giving up at the break was getting fleeced.... this is a solid trade if it holds as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom