**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man i wanted to keep one of Zo/BI also but trading those two plus the 4th pick is NOT getting fleeced when your trading for a top 5 player who's just entering his prime... what we were talking about giving up at the break was getting fleeced.... this is a solid trade if it holds as is.

Giving them Zo/BI/Kuz AND the 4th pick is absolutely getting fleeced.

If the Lakers Trade BI, Zo & 4.

LeBron, AD, Kuz, Hart and Deng Stretch, 7 roster holds at about $6mil total. They would have to cut everyone else from the roster.

Leaves them with $30mil in cap space.
If AD gets his 15% Trade kicker, then it is about $26mil

Giving them Zo/BI/Kuz AND the 4th pick is absolutely getting fleeced.

From every report it seems as if they're only offering up 3/4.

as high as i am on both BI/Zo you gotta look at their value around the league right now. those tow along with the 4th pick is far from a fleecing when your talking about getting AD to your team for the next 5-6 years. we get AD that now opens up the Lakers as a FA destination even wider.... in turn those three assets could somehow turn into AD/Max FA

nothing about that is a fleece.

From every report it seems as if they're only offering up 3/4.

as high as i am on both BI/Zo you gotta look at their value around the league right now. those tow along with the 4th pick is far from a fleecing when your talking about getting AD to your team for the next 5-6 years. we get AD that now opens up the Lakers as a FA destination even wider.... in turn those three assets could somehow turn into AD/Max FA

nothing about that is a fleece.

In that same report it says they want Kuz too what are you talking about?

I
Yeah I also read ad will waive the kicker if it’s lal
think that was simply an article saying that he could waive it if he really really wanted to be a laker and that he wouldn’t if traded elsewhere. Remember the Pels pay that kicker not the lakers

My question is why is all this leaking again lmao

The kuz and lebron duo were doing well at some point during the season. Only kyrie left now

Also no one talking about klay being in space jam?

These fools need a crash course in negotiating 101. This would be by far the most equity ever given up in a trade for a superstar. I'm fine with giving up 3 of the 4 assets but that's pushing it as is.

Boston's motives here are weird. The Kyrie bridge seems beyond repair and they appear to acknowledge that, but yet they want Davis (who doesn't even want them) in an effort to keep Kyrie as well?

In that same report it says they want Kuz too what are you talking about?

And in the same report it says the Lakers aren't willing to add Kuz. Another report has also came out stating that if they find the correct third team that L.A may be able to keep the 4th pick/Zo

your going extremely too hard over rumors, the Lakers are still in a great position as it stands.

Boston's motives here are weird. The Kyrie bridge seems beyond repair and they appear to acknowledge that, but yet they want Davis (who doesn't even want them) in an effort to keep Kyrie as well?

They don't want Davis, Ainge and NO are working in tandem to try and get the most out of LA. It's been over an hour and NONE of what BOS supposedly has offered has been leaked.

They don't want Davis, Ainge and NO are working in tandem to try and get the most out of LA. It's been over an hour and NONE of what BOS supposedly has offered has been leaked.

Boston shouldn't care about making sure Los Angeles gives up the most possible for AD.

Boston shouldn't care about making sure Los Angeles gives up the most possible for AD.

Ainge has to follow thru in some respects after convincing the Pels to wait after they would've gotten the Lakers whole team at the trade deadline. This isn't hard to see through.

He has to?

Why?

You're reaching.

Ainge owes nothing for how the Pelicans-Lakers trade broke down at the deadline, nor should he care that Davis is going to go from one team in the West to another team in the West, especially when Davis wants nothing to do with his team out East.

He should in fact be happy that Davis is not coming East in this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom