**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, on the day Lebron announced he was going to LA, Woj was still talking about Lebron having a meeting with Philly and possibly going there??

There was a quote from 2017 when he said Lebron was not gonna stay and was gonna likely go to LA with Lakers being the target.

Looks like his rumor game is on point

Wrong the Klutch Twitter account was the first to report it. Woj was talking about Bron to the Sixers the same morning.

The actual tweet was woj saying sixers were gonna meet with bron’s reps. Not that bron was going to the sixers. Has this been disproven?

The actual tweet was woj saying sixers were gonna meet with bron’s reps. Not that bron was going to the sixers. Has this been disproven?

They never met with the Sixers. He called the Lakers a long shot to get Bron months before it happened just like he was insinuating with AD saying the Lakers didn't have the assets to get him either. Then immediately switched it up to the Pels got a 'tremendous haul' with the players somewhat having more question marks at least from a heath perspective.

He's had it out for Bron and Klutch since Miami.

You were rooting for Steph Curry to fail.
giphy.gif

Imma start a narrative that Shams hates the Clippers and Ballmer so i can dismiss any anti-clipper report.
It’s not a narrative tho
Woj always be adding in subtle words with negative connotations every lakers thing related lol dude pushing an agenda
I had to tell some of my friends to stop taking his words as gospel
Just this last week he was wrong about 3x and had to retract everything lmao

But if he hates the Lakers too, wouldn’t he have hated Kobe in that piece?

But yea, woj def hates Bron after reading that :rofl:

I think the Laker hate started when Bron went there, but it’s all kind of hard for me to follow...

These Woj pieces are exactly why he flipped from going to games and writing feature pieces in the heat of the moment to just covering transactions. :lol:

Reactions: HIM
I don’t understand why players who aren’t superstars keep get the max... like if they want to go to a bad team let them go... Your glue guy shouldn’t be making star player money...

Its like they keep getting treated like they’re KG when they aren’t...
Hell I don’t ever remember Rodman getting star money on the Bulls
Even worst, because there's a cap you're strap to actually bring in quality guys after you max out several players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom