**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is it kinda should be.

Tobias Harris shouldn’t be a $30m+ a year asset.
At the end of the day is all on the owners/management ...they out bidding themselves and the players just sitting back and getting that bag

Do NBA players who make the HOF have to pick one team for induction if they’ve been on more than one?

First of all, why are you posting this old *** article that has zero new reports about anything involving an actual return to the court?

Second of all, please do not ever put this kid and Embiid in the same sentence. Embiid had legitimate injuries then the Sixers held him out longer than he needed to because they were purposely tanking. This kid is a mental case who dead *** just got the yips and surrounded himself with complete idiots and an extremely overprotective mom. The second Embiid got on the floor we saw how amazing he was. The second this kid got on the floor he was shot putting the ball from his shoulder and refusing to talk to the media for a year straight.

We gave him every resource needed for him to succeed. He was joining a 50+ win team with vets that were there for him and young All-Stars that just wanted to see him succeed and became good friends with him. I went to several games that Fultz played in and never once did he even shoot a single jump shot in warmups. Kid legit refused to even shoot whenever the media would be in the gym during PRACTICE.

Dude said he was completely healthy then got benched for TJ one game and his agent shut him down and took him to like 10 different doctors til one gave them the diagnosis they were looking for.
Why are you so angry? I swear you legit hope this kid fails in the worst way

Do NBA players who make the HOF have to pick one team for induction if they’ve been on more than one?

They don't go into the hall representing any one team, mainly because it's the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the NBA (or even Pro Basketball) Hall of Fame. Baseball is the only hall that assigns a team to the player, and the hall chooses, not the player.

I don’t understand why players who aren’t superstars keep get the max... like if they want to go to a bad team let them go... Your glue guy shouldn’t be making star player money...

Its like they keep getting treated like they’re KG when they aren’t...
Hell I don’t ever remember Rodman getting star money on the Bulls
It just shows you how much these owners are making.

I don’t understand why players who aren’t superstars keep get the max... like if they want to go to a bad team let them go... Your glue guy shouldn’t be making star player money...

Its like they keep getting treated like they’re KG when they aren’t...
Hell I don’t ever remember Rodman getting star money on the Bulls
It's all situational. Some teams are forced into it like the Grizzlies and Charlotte and for instance the Sixers with Tobias or perhaps a Ratsull

Windows to winning it all, the cap and market size dictate these. A bad call imo would be for like the Knicks to max Tobias and not have another superstar come with him. That understandably would deserve criticism. But if Philly maxed him (or say Ratsull) it would make sense

It just shows you how much these owners are making.
Hand over fist in cash... The Knicks is worth 5 billion??? Why? Cause ticket prices and expensive gear... Sometimes I marvel at the garden on some nights.. jam packed wall to wall... 15 dollar hot dog 12 dollar drafts 11 dollars for a medium popcorn, they give out like 50 free shirts on some random night and that's about it . Everything else is st8 profit. 330 dollar nose bleed seats... Lol

Can the clippers sign Beverley for say $15m per if they get kawahi and horford? I know they would have to trade Danilo.

Got called on court for the 4 point shot contest last night at the Big 3!! Of course I brought it home.
4-1.

Grainy pics from video but ya boy repped NT fasho

Attachments

• DC34E44E-2C53-4B81-814D-D40F9287EEA3.png
    DC34E44E-2C53-4B81-814D-D40F9287EEA3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 386
  • BC8BD9C9-A359-40BE-88BC-9FA8C7B2C5AD.jpeg
    BC8BD9C9-A359-40BE-88BC-9FA8C7B2C5AD.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 8FB7B72B-6C0A-4038-808D-F798FBB6A36A.png
    8FB7B72B-6C0A-4038-808D-F798FBB6A36A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 893