**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand over fist in cash... The Knicks is worth 5 billion??? Why? Cause ticket prices and expensive gear... Sometimes I marvel at the garden on some nights.. jam packed wall to wall... 15 dollar hot dog 12 dollar drafts 11 dollars for a medium popcorn, they give out like 50 free shirts on some random night and that's about it . Everything else is st8 profit. 330 dollar nose bleed seats... Lol

and yet many basketball fans demand that players be humble and take cuts in their salaries to avoid having the financial burden fall on the owners.

**** that

and yet many basketball fans demand that players be humble and take cuts in their salaries to avoid having the burden financial fall on the owners.

**** that
Most who want players to take pay cuts is in order for the team to sign another player. It’s not to pad the owners pockets

Eh. Call me crazy but I would at least want my kids to go to a good school in the hood and play sports in the hood, but live in the good part of town. Wouldn't want them being completely sheltered. Gotta have some type of ratchet experiences growing up :lol:
You’re crazy. You don’t have kids, right? Once you do, you won’t feel this way

Giving them the best things in life is one thing. But it’s up to the parents to keep them grounded and learn to appreciate things. That’s what us parents have to do.

You’re crazy. You don’t have kids, right? Once you do, you won’t feel this way

Giving them the best things in life is one thing. But it’s up to the parents to keep them grounded and learn to appreciate things. That’s what us parents have to do.

The hood isn't that damn bad :lol:. I'm not talking about the hood hood, just the hood. I don't want them getting in gunfights on the way from school but I want them to have that perspective of what the world is really like and you don't always get that in the burbs. I never feared for my life growing up but I definitely grew up in the hood

The hood isn't that damn bad :lol:. I'm not talking about the hood hood, just the hood. I don't want them getting in gunfights on the way from school but I want them to have that perspective of what the world is really like and you don't always get that in the burbs. I never feared for my life growing up but I definitely grew up in the hood

Yea lowball I would want my kid to join a gang too

"I'm hopeful they will not even give Willie his qualifying offer," Roger Montgomery of Roc Nation Sports told the Sacramento Bee.

"I really think Willie needs a fresh start," Montgomery told the Bee. "Based on how things have gone for him there in Sacramento, I just think it's time for Willie to move on and we'd really like him to move on."

They don't go into the hall representing any one team, mainly because it's the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the NBA (or even Pro Basketball) Hall of Fame. Baseball is the only hall that assigns a team to the player, and the hall chooses, not the player.

If I’m not mistaken Shaq went in as a Laker, AI went in as a 76er, players in the NBA choose which team they go in under

Reactions: MVP

Man dropping my friends off in the projects after school and my situation was totally different. You need that perspective

I was bored. Scouting report on Bronny James as of May 2019 lol
[Evan Daniels, 247 Sports: "James showed impressive feel for the game and incredible poise for his age. He was unphased by the circus like environment around him. James has a smooth shooting stroke from three, competed on both ends and played with energy.

"The idea of projecting a rising freshman is difficult, and ultimately James' continued skill development and physical growth will determine where he ends up, but at this stage the 2023 guard is tracking as a future high major prospect."

Eric Bossi, Rivals: "The son of one of the greatest players of all time, Bronny James is already used to playing in front of huge crowds and performing in a virtual fishbowl. His dad is an active and vocal supporter and there's no question that Bronny is developing into a potentially high-level player in his own right.

"I first saw him last summer and was struck by his poise and ability to navigate all the craziness around him. That poise is still there and Bronny has now grown to 6-foot-2, has a great frame, is a budding athlete and has the game to play at the point or shooting guard position.

Bill Landis, The Athletic: "He's similar to his dad with his apparent calmness in overwhelming moments and in his ability to facilitate, but he's totally different physically. Where LeBron is a bruising point forward who can realistically play five positions, Bronny is a slighter 6-foot-2 guard who keeps his game mostly resigned to the perimeter. There's a smoothness to Bronny's game that suggests he could be an alpha if you need him to be, but that's not what's needed today."

Pat Forde, Yahoo! Sports: "While Bronny was by no means the best player on the floor – that was Bates, who hung a jaw-dropping 43 points on the board – he showed a high level of skill for a 14-year-old. The 6-foot-2 guard doesn't have his father's imposing size or overpowering athleticism, but he does possess a smooth shooting stroke and handle. Bronny scored 11 points while forcing nothing."

I still say too early to say. But he's on the right track. His chances are better than Dwyane Wade's kid.

Man dropping my friends off in the projects after school and my situation was totally different. You need that perspective

Exactly bro. I grew up in south Central but the relatively good part closer to Inglewood. Had friends that grew up in the heart of South Central and I used to help my dad on the weekends at these apartments off Vermont and Gage which is like the murder capital of South Central. Just kinda helps you take life more seriously when you see how differently people live

Exactly bro. I grew up in south Central but the relatively good part closer to Inglewood. Had friends that grew up in the heart of South Central and I used to help my dad on the weekends at these apartments off Vermont and Gage which is like the murder capital of South Central. Just kinda helps you take life more seriously when you see how differently people live

I grew up in watts. I was the perspective for my friends who lived in the valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom