**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahhhh, the real move is buy rental properties out of state. Think midwest. You can come up on some houses for 50/60 racks. Rent em out, whatever money you earn off of them minus expenses from your renters, throw that right back at the mortgage to pay them off quicker. Once you finish, do it all over again and you've essentially created passive income. Get a few under your belt, then the money you collect can go towards the mortgage for the house you're living in....or save up and buy a house outright, earn interest, don't pay it.

Cant speak for Dallas but the women in Houston are :pimp:

Thicc *** white girls

And the Nigerian, Mexican and Vietnamese women there are second to none

atlanta and houston broads just cut different. its like they grew up only eating cornbread. thicker than a bowl of oatmeal word to

giphy.gif

miami has a mixed bag of everything tho. literally everything. puerto-ricans mixed with egyptian type stuff. i loved it. but miami in general is washed now. super expensive and its basically little cuba at this point. im good.

Nahhhh, the real move is buy rental properties out of state. Think midwest. You can come up on some houses for 50/60 racks. Rent em out, whatever money you earn off of them minus expenses from your renters, throw that right back at the mortgage to pay them off quicker. Once you finish, do it all over again and you've essentially created passive income. Get a few under your belt, then the money you collect can go towards the mortgage for the house you're living in....or save up and buy a house outright, earn interest, don't pay it.

When I was stationed in California, I bought a rental property in Acworth, Georgia. It's a duplex that next me a profit of around $700 a month (I have two tenants paying $925 each ($1850 total) and the mortgage is $1050, my property manager takes 6% each month. It's a great purchase and I hope to buy another one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom