**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics are going to have a hell of a roster rework on their hands given how much they're looking at losing this offseason. It ain't like it's just Kyrie and Al.

A471595A-E9A6-4A3C-8C03-C00CE535BACD.jpeg
Soon. Time is near. NWTS
giphy (2).gif

Dunc’d on pod had a mock off season and literally no other team offered him from what I remember. It was a cool exercise

Reading into it

I think Jimmy’s camp wants a 5 year max but knows that it isn’t really out there so this clipper and rocket stuff is here not only for leverage but

1) the rockets are desperate enough to trade for Jimmy and max him out (years wise)

2) Jimmy knows if the Clips get Kawhi they’ll also max him out, in Los Angeles

It’s all leverage stuff but he’s clearly hunting for a max (years wise) and I’m shocked honestly that Philly isn’t locking that up

Clippers would lose all their depth in a deal for jimmy. They'd have to let Bev walk and then they'd have to move like 3-4 pieces for butler. Not buying it

If Kawhi does leave this has been one of the best troll jobs of all time. Him not meeting with the Clippers until July 2nd would scare the **** outta me if I was a Clippers fan. He doesn't sign and you've likely lost out on a bevy of free agents.

Mans living life.

Didn't even know he was married until they kissed after Toronto won the series.

Literally said out loud: 'wait, is that his wife?!':lol:

Updated Kawhi odds:
Raptors -250
Clippers +150
Lakers +900
Knicks +1800
Nets +2500

Via SportsbettingAG
where were the Raptors at a week ago? CLoser to even?

I may need to take that -$250. Seems too low. Also the type of bet I actually hope to lose.

If Kawhi does leave this has been one of the best troll jobs of all time. Him not meeting with the Clippers until July 2nd would scare the **** outta me if I was a Clippers fan. He doesn't sign and you've likely lost out on a bevy of free agents.
The way I see it for lac, they’re like Leonard or bust. Potentially horford but if they were to lose out on the others I don’t think that’s their intended targets

I think I saw both the Clippers and Raptors at -150 last week.

I do think we won't have to wait long on a lot of these signings. Think most of the big guys sign on June 30th or July 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom