**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why waste DLO talent on a tanking wolves team when you can compete with the champs

DLo
Steph
TBD/Klay
Dray
TBD/Cousins

Meh not bad. DLo comparisons to Steph during the draft were running wild. If this is the beginning of the decline of Steph then so be it.

It works for the Nets if they get kd for 5 years ....instead of 4 ..... it’s either Minnesota or golden state warriors for dlo

Anybody else think the Nets are going about this all wrong?

They finally recovered from the Boston trade. Made the playoffs. Exciting young team. D Lo emerged as a star. I would’ve paid him and kept building.

This just reeks of trying to steal the limelight from the Knicks. Very ill advised.
I not crowning they *** at all. People celebrating like Durant didn't suffer that horrific injury

Anybody else think the Nets are going about this all wrong?

They finally recovered from the Boston trade. Made the playoffs. Exciting young team. D Lo emerged as a star. I would’ve paid him and kept building.

This just reeks of trying to steal the limelight from the Knicks. Very ill advised.

No. If you have the chance to get Kyrie and KD (even with the injury) you go all in.

Nets would be dumb to help out the Warriors

i wonder if a part of it is because KD wants that super max, which can only happen if he signs with the warriors. at that point, nets can only acquire him via trade.

but you're right, any way you cut it, sending DLo to the warriors would be helping them.

With everything going on with Jimmy B, it only makes sense for this trade to not go through then he ends up with the Rockets.

True Jimmy Butler fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom