**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors S&T Kawhi for Gallo
Clips sign Jimmy

:emoji_thinking:
Nah. The Heat need to find a trade partner to make it work. Sixers are fine with just J Rich, Miami needs to move salary. They making this difficult for just Derrick Jones Jr smh

When you go from Zion/Kyrie/KD to Randle & Gibson

TanDistantFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif
Losing out on Zion hurt but I'm ok with everything else

Warriors aint trading D'lo. He's their only opportunity to get a young star without tanking. They'll probably sign and trade Dray when the time comes

Dlo is a good young player but I don't get this moved by The Warriors.
1. do they plan on running a three-guard lineup or are they going to move Klay to the 3 spot?
2. This is an over pay for Russell. Most of the stuff I saw had Russell getting around $20-$22m, not his full max
3. Russell is a ball dominant pick and roll guard (he was top five in the league and field goal attempts lasthe was) what's their plan with him and Steph? Who's going to be the primary ball-handler? Is Steph moving off-ball? How do they plan on playing defense, both Steph and Russell are both awful

Dlo is a good young player but I don't get this moved by The Warriors.
1. do they plan on running a three-guard lineup or are they going to move Klay to the 3 spot?
2. This is an over pay for Russell. Most of the stuff I saw had Russell getting around $20-$22m, not his full max
3. Russell is a ball dominant pick and roll guard (he was top five in the league and field goal attempts lasthe was) what's their plan with him and Steph? Who's going to be the primary ball-handler? Is Steph moving off-ball? How do they plan on playing defense, both Steph and Russell are both awful
They needed a asset that wasn't 35 and almost out of the league. They overpaid for DLO to use him for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom