**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlo is a good young player but I don't get this moved by The Warriors.
1. do they plan on running a three-guard lineup or are they going to move Klay to the 3 spot?
2. This is an over pay for Russell. Most of the stuff I saw had Russell getting around $20-$22m, not his full max
3. Russell is a ball dominant pick and roll guard (he was top five in the league and field goal attempts lasthe was) what's their plan with him and Steph? Who's going to be the primary ball-handler? Is Steph moving off-ball? How do they plan on playing defense, both Steph and Russell are both awful

steph and klay been playing off ball. these guys are some of the greatest at moving without the ball and getting to open spots.
would not be surprised if they allow d-lo to be primary ball handler, but even so, that offense is going to make his game a lot easier

Casual fans are over rating the Warriors after this trade. All they see is "yo, the Warriors got another All-Star" without even thinking about the implications and how to play out on the basketball court

:lol: it's not like he retweeted actual Trump stuff. was just a dude who posted rockets stuff... and was a trump supporter. should've vetted the account and it's not a good look but nothing compared to the MAGAricKKKs organization :lol:

I know which dude you’re talking about, he’s a piece of trash

Warriors trading D'Lo to the Wolves for depth after Klay recovers. Covington and Tyus Jones anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom