**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Kawhi goes to LAL I’m not giving that RDA dude credit. No way he is this far ahead of haynes, shams, woj etc

It’s obvious what he and others (including Vegas are doing)

The Lakers are an easy mention for clicks and retweets and guys like stein and Broussard (lol) with clout are saying lakers so you pretend to have sources saying lakers so that in the likely event that it is lakers, it looks like he knew all along when really he was going with the momentum

Are we really at a point where we’re believing randoms over Woj and shams? You don’t think Woj and shams would report if the clips were notified that they were out? That’s insane as hell

It’s obvious what he and others (including Vegas are doing)

The Lakers are an easy mention for clicks and retweets and guys like stein and Broussard (lol) with clout are saying lakers so you pretend to have sources saying lakers so that in the likely event that it is lakers, it looks like he knew all along when really he was going with the momentum

Are we really at a point where we’re believing randoms over Woj and shams? You don’t think Woj and shams would report if the clips were notified that they were out? That’s insane as hell

Woj definitely wouldn't given his obvious relationship with the Clippers. And Shams just reports doesn't really speculate.

You don’t see how crazy you sound with this comment. Im not talking about speculating. Im talking about reporting the actual news. If this is a done deal you’re telling none of these top reporters would know 2 hours after it’s happened?

He called Horford to the Sixers weeks ago when nobody could figure out what team he was going to. Dude works for AEG.

Ever heard of this thing called a lucky guess? Horford very well could have wound up elsewhere if Butler accepted the Sixers offer:

85_DAngelo_Russell_trade_virtually_kills_possible_return_for_Kevon_Looney-1024x577.jpg

Under the radar move is Meyers leonard to the heat. The heat just got one of the most hardworking class acts the game has seen.

Clippers took GSW to 6 games with that squad. Add Kawhi and they’re even more legit.

Look at me trying to pitch Clippers to Kawhi

No lie, I’ve been using my fake nba twitter insider account and I’ve been posted in multple nba subreddits :rofl:

I’ve seen dudes arguing about my credibility and dudes defending me bringing up things I called out before other reporters. I increased my following from 12 on Friday to 500+ Today. It’s an easy formula.

Post things that are likely to happen but be the first to call it a done deal. If you’re wrong, delete it. It gets more difficult to do this when you get a bigger following. I lowball got called out a couple times but I just block those people. My goal is still to get posted in here one day. I’m close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom