**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie, I’ve been using my fake nba twitter insider account and I’ve been posted in multple nba subreddits :rofl:

I’ve seen dudes arguing about my credibility and dudes defending me bringing up things I called out before other reporters. I increased my following from 12 on Friday to 500+ Today. It’s an easy formula.

Post things that are likely to happen but be the first to call it a done deal. If you’re wrong, delete it. It gets more difficult to do this when you get a bigger following. I lowball got called out a couple times but I just block those people. My goal is still to get posted in here one day. I’m close

Sounds like you don't have no life, outside the internet.

Just realized tomorrow is Canada day, and if he meeting the Raps, pretty sure it’s to resign. Smh

Never mind it’s today, but my gut says he resigns with the Raps

we fcking need a 3 and D wing. wilson chandler? oubre?? dekker??? james ennis???? morris twins????????????????????????

85_DAngelo_Russell_trade_virtually_kills_possible_return_for_Kevon_Looney-1024x577.jpg
Thanos snapped the warriors huh

He's still on Twitter. Somebody was threatening to expose who he is within AEG so they took it down.

So let me get this straight. He deleted his well known Reddit account because someone threaten to expose him but is going to continue to tweet on his well known twitter account where people can still expose him? That’s got to be the dumbest **** I’ve ever read :lol:

So let me get this straight. He deleted his well known Reddit account because someone threaten to expose him but is going to continue to tweet on his well known twitter account where people can still expose him? That’s got to be the dumbest **** I’ve ever read :lol:

That's not how reddit works but you don't gotta believe it man. Just be patient, Klaw on da way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom