**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. He deleted his well known Reddit account because someone threaten to expose him but is going to continue to tweet on his well known twitter account where people can still expose him? That’s got to be the dumbest **** I’ve ever read :lol:

Right. His name is attached to the Twitter. Seems like it wouldn’t be that hard to figure out who he is without him being “exposed”. Someone pull his LinkedIn....

Can someone fill me what AEG is? And why would someone in AEG be plugged like that.

AEG is a promoter and management company. They own sport teams along with managing arenas. They own staples center/LA LIVE

Can someone fill me what AEG is? And why would someone in AEG be plugged like that.

AEG is the owner of Staples Center and a big shareholder in the Lakers. Apparently this guy is an employee and the mods from his reddit who know who he is took down the page because of the threats of exposure of his identity. May have been too late cause it looks like it's a member of the Buss family.

Bruh, these dudes are something else. Also, doesn’t “reddit gold” and all that **** cost actual money? Dudes gave money to a dude writing fan fiction?

:rofl:

Yeah that **** costs real american dollars :lol:

AEG is the owner of Staples Center and a big shareholder in the Lakers. Apparently this guy is an employee and the mods from his reddit who know who he is took down the page because of the threats of exposure of his identity.

So is the name he Tweets under an alias?

This **** getting corny. Kawhi low-key playing the Bachelor.

On the flip side....kawhi should wait til a day before training camp. And whoever camp he shows up to, he signing with. Would be like the new sequel of a marvel movie uncovering the cliff hanger at the end credits

Not that it'd matter honestly. It's basically the worst kept 'secret' in the league right now. Just going to let TOR know his decision and then they'll announce it after with all the bells and whistles.

D-biqr4XUAAjoSc.png

sabu.png
5I5s8.png
MAGA harder

Not that it'd matter honestly. It's basically the worst kept 'secret' in the league right now. Just going to let TOR know his decision and then they'll announce it after with all the bells and whistles.

180 turn complete. I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom