**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the eve of this extraordinary decision I can't help but chuckle at how much of an abject idiot Paul George looks like in this very moment. This was supposed to be him but he was seduced by Russ and led astray by his stupid agent.

so corny these dudes on twitter, but then again most of the people on espn for instance aren't any better

On the eve of this extraordinary decision I can't help but chuckle at how much of an abject idiot Paul George looks like in this very moment. This was supposed to be him but he was seduced by Russ and led astray by his stupid agent.

Lol I thank him for that.

giphy.gif

It’s going to be LAL. Think he wants to play for the team he grew up rooting for and doesn’t have a problem with being the 3rd star. Kawhi remains different and his own guy.

He didn't root for the lakers he was an Iverson fan while his family loved the lakers

whoops wrong thread i just hope kawhi doesnt go to the lakers... tired of all these super teams.. this is a big reason why im a huge kawhi fan cuz he was the anti super team and doesnt complain he needs help and just plays...i thought kd leaving would bring parity to the league but if kawhi goes to the lakers that changes everything smh

I don’t think anyone thinks that besides you. PG had a career last year on OKC and his team was better than than the Lakers. Had he not been playing injured in the playoffs, OKC may have gone even further. And if he likes living in OKC and playing with Russ, then hard to label doing what he wants as idiocy.

If the Broussard news is true,the Clips took a bigger L than the Knicks yesterday.

Dudes spent a whole year spying on him at away games,generating media hype/buzz,trying to buy his logo from Nike and sucking up to Kawhi's people only to not even get a damn courtesy meeting when it comes down to it :rofl:

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom