**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow leonard is really gonna go to lakers? so weak of him, but guess thats his style wants to be in back background....so lame

if he goes to raps he can repeat and just continue building his legacy as one of the best of his generation now he wins with lakers and its not even his team.....didnt he see how that ate away at durant???

He didn't root for the lakers he was an Iverson fan while his family loved the lakers

You may be right, but I saw an old interview of him the other day when he talked about growing up watching the Shaq-Kobe Lakers and how they had a big influence on his game. And his family all loving the Lakers would be a pretty compelling reason for him to want to play there, I would think.

im hearing that gsw looking to trade green and shaun to the raptors for kawhi. more info coming

I don’t think anyone thinks that besides you. PG had a career last year on OKC and his team was better than than the Lakers. Had he not been playing injured in the playoffs, OKC may have gone even further. And if he likes living in OKC and playing with Russ, then hard to label doing what he wants as idiocy.
When them 1st round exits keep stacking the regerts keep stacking up.

2020 playsoffs
Lakers 1st seed
Okc 8th seed
Outcome: okc gets swept.

Repeat that for the next 3 seasons.

If You click on the story, it’s been deleted lol

Im gonna say Kawhi is going LAL though. Too much momentum
Damn that was fast lol

And yeah I think he’s heading there too
Not even smoke trails anymore it’s a wild fire :lol:

lebron just said he never played with a super team. that boy lying his butt off rn
giphy (7).gif

did lebron really say he never played with a super team?!?! haha that had to be one of the reasons durant signed with warriors dude lost to lebrons super team in the finals got tired of it and said if i can't beat em i'll join em

lebron a MVP joined a finals MVP guy in wade....before lebron did it, did anyone else do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom