**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic closed the deal on Bron & apparently was the driving force on closing on Kawhi in consecutive summers. He's getting more credit than anyone.

F984CD68-F84B-4D91-9207-2168658C3E88.png

Bro I’m a Lebron guy
And I know Kawhi is gonna be embraced way more lol
Half the fan base still wants Lebron to be traded :lol: even tho he’s a huge reason why AD and Kawhi(?) even come

But Kawhi home bred bro lol
Plus all the years of Lebron vs. Kobe
:lol:

This is what I figured it was but it was already deleted by the time I got it. Why would Fox Sports delete it otherwise? they would have been the first media outlet to report it.

Broussard is now OFFICIALLY Arye status. $3 bill in the face head ***

Can we keep a running list?

Arye
Broussard
SAS

Please never post these guys again. I don’t wanna hear “he was the first to say x was going to x”

everyone just to go sleep. kawhi aint making his move until july 6th

This is what I figured it was but it was already deleted by the time I got it. Why would Fox Sports delete it otherwise? they would have been the first media outlet to report it.

Arye
Broussard
SAS

Please never post these guys again. I don’t wanna hear “he was the first to say x was going to x”
ScoopB

Arye
Broussard
SAS

Ya man **** is getting out of hand. Media is getting so damn dangerous.

Magic closed the deal on Bron & apparently was the driving force on closing on Kawhi in consecutive summers. He's getting more credit than anyone.

If true, just further proves dude is greatest laker of all time

And these Kobe stans at least owe him a gift basket

Arye
Broussard
SAS

What's your @ on Reddit? :nerd:

Today wasn’t so bad while I was at work but ever since I got home I’ve been checking nonstop. I just need this to end already!

Arye
Broussard
SAS

Um, it was deleted because Uncle Steve paid them too. Not because Broussard is a hack who plagiarizes MAGA reddit dweebs. Right MVP MVP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom