**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I figured it was but it was already deleted by the time I got it. Why would Fox Sports delete it otherwise? they would have been the first media outlet to report it.

Broussard is now OFFICIALLY Arye status. $3 bill in the face head ***

Can we keep a running list?

Arye
Broussard
SAS

Please never post these guys again. I don’t wanna hear “he was the first to say x was going to x”
@bballkid11

:lol:

On the eve of this extraordinary decision I can't help but chuckle at how much of an abject idiot Paul George looks like in this very moment. This was supposed to be him but he was seduced by Russ and led astray by his stupid agent.

Bruh you still mad at PG13? The man is stupid for making a decision that he felt best fit his desires? Other than nerlens noel betting on himself and it severely backfiring, I’ll never ever understand fans feeling they can call athletes idiots for getting paid millions in any scenario.

But part of me thinks it’s the entitlement SOME lakers fans have. Players are “idiots” for not coming to play in staples center.

Bruh you still mad at PG13? The man is stupid for making a decision that he felt best fit his desires? Other than nerlens noel betting on himself and it severely backfiring, I’ll never ever understand fans feeling they can call athletes idiots for getting paid millions in any scenario.

But part of me thinks it’s the entitlement SOME lakers fans have. Players are “idiots” for not coming to play in staples center.
Says the warriors fan who is probably calling KD a coward for leaving

Lakers getting smacked :pimp:

tenor.gif

Bruh pull the receipts. With the exception of very very fews gsw fans, we been nothing but appreciative of KD. FOH

On here yes but I live in the bay and a lot of people talk down about him. I kid you not a co worker said "the snake stole the finals MVP from curry" after the finals last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom