**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On here yes but I live in the bay and a lot of people talk down about him. I kid you not a co worker said "the snake stole the finals MVP from curry" after the finals last year
:smh:

i hope you don't associate with said coworker outside of work or take their perspective on sports seriously. that person is the abject idiot here.

I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala
Well versed in in hip hop. I’m shocked but not surprised. Those Libs think they are the only ones that listen to the cool tunes of Skee-Lo.

Yes, the chip we won the year before. Don't change the subject, we won a chip then went 73-9 w/o KD the next season. 1/1 in the finals ain't bad for a team that was on the up and up.

not even worth the bandwidth my g. they aint trynna hear logic. "73-9 and no ring!" "kyrie was injured!" is like their gospel. no point in arguing with sheep

Nobody said anything about a supermax. But apparently it affects a team's ability to execute their plans if they have a rep for doing players dirty. Why is it that celtics fans seem to defend everything ainge does :lol:

That's why I'm not mad that these players don't give a **** about what these weirdos say when they sign with any team and take their careers in their own hands. Forget being loyal to a team, do what's best for you.

A team goes 73-9 and they are not super? How sway

Unless they managed to blow a 3-1 finals lead or something

Dubs in selm

idk, but the concept of "super team" seems to be associated with teams where the majority of their cores are assembled via free agency as opposed to the draft. maybe im just shifting goalposts to fit my argument, but "superteam" has a negative connotation, as in it's just cheating thru FA. however, i can't blame a team for drafting well. 90s bulls, 2000s spurs, this decade's warriors, the future bucks.

idk, but the concept of "super team" seems to be associated with teams where the majority of their cores are assembled via free agency as opposed to the draft. maybe im just shifting goalposts to fit my argument, but "superteam" has a negative connotation, as in it's just cheating thru FA. however, i can't blame a team for drafting well. 90s bulls, 2000s spurs, this decade's warriors, the future bucks.
Well said sir

If Kawhi goes to the Lakers wouldn’t be surprised if owners of smaller market teams push for some type of rule that only allowed two max players being signed if they weren’t already drafted by that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom