**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors 100% not keeping DLo. He’s there so they can be competitive til Klay returns. They’ll probably trade dude at the deadline for some draft picks or 2-3 above average role players

how did gs manage to get russell for kd by trade but celtics got nothing for kyrie?

I could be wrong but KD had a lot to gain thru the sign and trade. Warriors were the only team that could supermax him, and given he’s coming off what could be a career altering injury, getting every penny is a priority; **** he’s even said it himself last season.

kyrie on the other hand, had nothing to gain thru a sign and trade. He’d only been with the celts two seasons and thus not eligible for a supermax from them

Football doesn’t really have stars sign together because there’s too many positions to do that. For a football team to go from trash to elite through free agency they’d have to sign an elite QB, top tier RB, Pro Bowl WR, top 10 pass rusher, shut down corner, etc.

closest is the browns in 2 elite wr

DLo’s gotta be in a weird place rn. All this talk about being traded again within a few months. I mean he’s getting damn near 30 mil a year so maybe he couldn’t care less, but this has to make
him feel some kind of way

I could be wrong but KD had a lot to gain thru the sign and trade. Warriors were the only team that could supermax him, and given he’s coming off what could be a career altering injury, getting every penny is a priority; **** he’s even said it himself last season.

kyrie on the other hand, had nothing to gain thru a sign and trade. He’d only been with the celts two seasons and thus not eligible for a supermax from them

kd and kyrie took less to have money for DJ

thats what i dont get cuz wasnt gs in position to offer him the most?

but he took less to go to BK and then even less to get DJ right?

#klaydagawd #nationaltreasure

but **** that oaklandish brand...that **** aint nothing but a brand for hipsters and folk gentrifying oakland.

I'm a Lakers fan but Klay is prob one of my top 3/5 favorite players right now.
Oakland is so different now, all the sf hipsters that are getting pushed out are working their way over now it ******* sucks. Not to say the hoods aren't still out there :lol:

DLo’s gotta be in a weird place rn. All this talk about being traded again within a few months. I mean he’s getting damn near 30 mil a year so maybe he couldn’t care less, but this has to make
He chose this. He volunteered for the sign and trade.

just got off the phone with kawhi. he said its between lakers and raptors

He chose this. He volunteered for the sign and trade.

true. but it's gotta be strange to know you're basically just the warriors' trade bait, especially when you're coming off your best season of ball. again, it's a business and he's making millions so what's there really to lose?

DLo seems to be unable to shake that perception of him being that immature, young player who recorded nick young. dude's kept his head down, kept grinding and became an all-star. playing alongside steph, dray and klay is gonna open up a lot for him. gonna need that DLo redemption story :pimp:

A wolves reporter from the athletic said sources said the wolves had deals lined up to clear space and offer Dlo the max. They even set up an elaborate meeting with him in LA. He was interested and they thought they had him in the bag, but he wasn’t committing. He wasn’t saying yes he wasn’t saying no. Then they found out out of nowhere as the tweets came out, he signed with the Warriors.

He chose the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom