**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
play with the champs or play with the kitty cats of the west. hard choice for dlo :rofl:

A wolves reporter from the athletic said sources said the wolves had deals lined up to clear space and offer Dlo the max. They even set up an elaborate meeting with him in LA. He was interested and they thought they had him in the bag, but he wasn’t committing. He wasn’t saying yes he wasn’t saying no. Then they found out out of nowhere as the tweets came out, he signed with the Warriors.

He chose the Warriors.

i wonder if he chose them not knowing about the whole "trade him down the line" news. but then again, maybe mark stein is just making **** up

i wonder if he chose them not knowing about the whole "trade him down the line" news. but then again, maybe mark stein is just making **** up

No idea. The wolves could just be covering up to their fanbase by saying we had deals ready to clear space and sign him. He just didn't commit. If they’re bsing, signing with GS makes sense because he wanted a max. Who doesn’t.

But if the wolves thing is true, no idea why he’d choose the warriors if he knew about the trade possibility. Just gotta wait and see how everything plays out.

It's really simple. Nobody else was offering him the full max. The Warriors wanted an asset for KD, it was mutually exclusive. Why he'd trust them going forward to move him to a team that he wants in the future after all they've done, that I don't know.

Now the Nets a stone throw from where I used to throw bricks
So it's only right I'm still tossing ‘round Knicks
tenor.gif

kawhi still holding grudges from the spurs/heat finals. kawhi revenge tour :pimp:

Kawhi going to the clips and thriving would be the ultimate alpha move

But nah I still don’t see that **** happening at all and who is David ping pong tour

lakers will take wiggins once kawhi sign with the clippers/raptors

Idk why I did this to myself but I checked David Pingalore’s history and he used to cover the magic. He speculated a lot things that ended up being true.

What’s wrong with me

His wording is so over the top tho. Sounds like a troll. “Never considered the lakers.” That is flat out wrong :lol:

Kawhi better decide tomorrow. Take your *** to the Lakers and catch these paws four times a year

Idk why I did this to myself but I checked David Pingalore’s history and he used to cover the magic. He speculated a lot things that ended up being true.

What’s wrong with me

His wording is so over the top tho. Sounds like a troll. “Never considered the lakers.” That is flat out wrong :lol:

Kawhi better decide tomorrow. Take your *** to the Lakers and catch these paws four times a year

Never change man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom