**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From left to right:

-Possibly out the entire 2019-20 season/playoffs, and might return to the court at the age of 32 where he probably won't be anywhere near the player he was due to the combination of coming back from an achilles tear as well as age
-Turned a team that was 1 game away from the NBA finals the previous season without him to being backdoor swept in the second round this season with him, with a bunch of choking performances in the process
-Underachieved with a prime Chris Paul and Blake Griffin every year with a bunch of first and second round exits. A better/younger version of him, that is

The hype around these Nets reminds me of the hype they got that season when they acquired Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Andrei Kirilenko while keeping Deron Williams and Joe Johnson. One of those offseasons where the fanbase would be better off if the offseason could somehow last forever and they could relish in how everything looks good on paper.

Plus DeAndre is completely washed. If he starts over Allen (a genuine talent) then I don't know what to say.

Forgot about Jarrett Allen and the solid season he had. I guess he becomes the 6th/7th man because the Nets did not sign DAJ to bring him off the bench.

From left to right:

-Possibly out the entire 2019-20 season/playoffs, and might return to the court at the age of 32 where he probably won't be anywhere near the player he was due to the combination of coming back from an achilles tear as well as age
-Turned a team that was 1 game away from the NBA finals the previous season without him to being backdoor swept in the second round this season with him, with a bunch of choking performances in the process
-Underachieved with a prime Chris Paul and Blake Griffin every year with a bunch of first and second round exits. A better/younger version of him, that is

The hype around these Nets reminds me of the hype they got that season when they acquired Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Andrei Kirilenko while keeping Deron Williams and Joe Johnson. One of those offseasons where the fanbase would be better off if the offseason could somehow last forever and they could relish in how everything looks good on paper.

PREACH pastor....all I see in this pic is OKC 2.0 and not in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom