**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Richardson was always getting live, especially from Sixers fans. Even before Butler got traded to the Sixers, Buc was debating that we should go after Richardson instead.

I'm excited to see what he can bring to the table. I'm still not sure what the identify of our team is though, but at least we will have time to develop chemistry

J Rich been nice. But since he on the Sixers he’s “extra nice” lol

You should’ve known it was coming lol

It’s no shade towards buc em buc em either. I follow a hard core 6ers fan on twitter and all of a sudden it’s deep dish analysis and videos on josh Richardson and KOQ. It’s like dudes don’t exist until they play for your favorite team

Josh Richardson was always getting live, especially from Sixers fans. Even before Butler got traded to the Sixers, Buc was debating that we should go after Richardson instead.

I'm excited to see what he can bring to the table. I'm still not sure what the identify of our team is though, but at least we will have time to develop chemistry
In the words of Sam Hinkie: “Bring violence to the rim”

It’s no shade towards buc em buc em either. I follow a hard core 6ers fan on twitter and all of a sudden it’s deep dish analysis and videos on josh Richardson and KOQ. It’s like dudes don’t exist until they play for your favorite team

825522AD-E909-4C0A-BB4F-D5E00D906465.png

17E3C128-EED3-447C-A788-A72C0553508A.png

Destiny :pimp:

Kyrie is basically going back home… hes from nj and was a nets fan growing up hence why he wanted to play there… brooklyn is still the tri state area not too far from jersey so this is kinda like home for him…

I don’t really get playing embiid/Ben/al/Harris all together as your primary lineup.. but I get using all in heavy rotation with each other

Like al should come off the bench and play starters mins between backing up both bigs spots, which would be Harris and embiid.. and also considering Ben should get some mins as the other big spot too, which could be with embiid or horford

Then gotta factor in embiid should probably only be playing 65-70 games during the regular season anyways and around 30 mins per

Last edited:
That KTLA dude is still saying Kawhi to clippers :rofl:

He gonna get fired

Good for him. Sometimes when you know you’re wrong the best thing to do is to say **** it and double down :lol: if you’re going to be wrong, be colossally wrong.

Last edited:
I don’t really get playing embiid/Ben/al/Harris all together as your primary lineup.. but I get using all in heavy rotation with each other

Like al should come off the bench and play starters mins between backing up both bigs spots, which would be Harris and embiid.. and also considering Ben should get some mins as the other big spot too, which could be with embiid or horford

Then gotta factor in embiid should probably only be playing 65-70 games during the regular season anyways and around 30 mins per

It makes sense. The argument now is that Al's natural position is PF (whatever that means) and Harris can play as a wing. I think both we're true in 2014 but they are better suited as a 5 and a 4 today.

Also, Ben playing the 4 alongside Al at the 5 us a MUCH better fit than Embiid at the 5. I hope Brown will realize that. It seems like Ben will be playing two different roles depending on who is on the floor with him.

The good thing is that Rich, Harris and Horford add all capable shooters, but none are deadeye shooters and I think we desperately need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom