**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This actually isn’t even that bad. Not a playoff team but they won’t be terrible. That’s actually the type of underdog group the NYC fans usually get behind :lol: just like the Felton, Gallo, Chandler and Landry Fields Era of Knicks basketball.

half of the guys on that team will be traded by the deadline, atleast i think that was the Knicks goal.

Kawhi has to make a decision. Lakers need to fill out that roster as free agents are drying up. How much longer can they go :lol:

If Kawhi goes there, they can fill out the rest of the roster with guys from the LA Fitness on La Cienega and still will be the favorites to win the title...

Kawhi has to make a decision. Lakers need to fill out that roster as free agents are drying up. How much longer can they go :lol:

Losing out on Fa is worrying me a bit, but after seeing the prices some of these guys got i'm actually kind of happy we missed on a lot of them. we playing Risky but signing Kawhi opens the door to a possible dynasty.... we miss on him, we sign some decent role guys and still go out with AD & Bron in the playoffs, it's def a NECESSARY risk

DSJ/Elfrid and Ellington/Bullock/Trier is not terrible.

Agreed. If RJ contributes at a decent level, the Knicks have put together a roster that can complete for a playoff spot in the East...

unless they’re planning to tank again.

DSJ/Elfrid and Ellington/Bullock/Trier is not terrible.
I'm firmly in the DSJ is bad camp and have seen nothing to change my mind. He has the classic profile of a bad stats bad team guy so he might "show out" this year but I'm not at all a believer. Elfrid? Nahhh

Ellington/Bullock/Trier.. I mean these are end of rotation guys on a decent team. More importantly none of the 5 mentioned has star or really good-team starter potential. So yeah it's pretty bad.

Whereas in the front court RJ and Mitchell both have some star potential, and Randle is a very solid sub-star starter.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Knicks rolling out a tank lineup. I know one when I see one. Mitch is good but doesn't play high minutes and fouls a lot. They're gonna get cooked with Taj at the 5 and no other great defenders except maybe elf

:rofl:

What kind of question is this?
What do you mean what kind of question is this?

You are perplexed as to why a dude from Jersey is saying he is happy to be going home. (BK)

Again, what is hard to grasp there.?

Kyrie is basically going back home… hes from nj and was a nets fan growing up hence why he wanted to play there… brooklyn is still the tri state area not too far from jersey so this is kinda like home for him…
Yea not too hard to comprehend at all. :lol:

At the same age, Stringer was better at everything and he kept improving.
Fair enough. But saying that J Rich won't be an all star or get a max in his future is irresponsible at this point in his career when he's showed year over year improvement. Agree to disagree

What do you mean what kind of question is this?

You are perplexed as to why a dude from Jersey is saying he is happy to be going home. (BK)

Again, what is hard to grasp there.?
Don't bother brother DC, cats are bored this morning :lol: had Kyrie gone to the NYK, people wouldn't be arguing the going home narrative

Fair enough. But saying that J Rich won't be an all star or get a max in his future is irresponsible at this point in his career when he's showed year over year improvement. Agree to disagree

He’s not unseating all stars any time soon. Stringer will be back. Trae will get consideration.

Stringer made that surge because of the usage increase. Richardson’s usage is going down. He’s still a great fit though

Umm it’s not irresponsible at all. Players usually don’t take huge leaps when their 26-27. If anything he’s the 4th-5th option on this Philly team while being one of Miami’s better players last season. If he didn’t make those leaps and bounds on a lesser talented Miami team how’s he gonna on a stacked Philly one?

Losing sleep over this and thought we had it in the bag Sunday night , hopefully these are courtesy meetings with the Raps and Clips because I don’t have a good feeling at all

Umm it’s not irresponsible at all. Players usually don’t take huge leaps when their 26-27. If anything he’s the 4th-5th option on this Philly team while being one of Miami’s better players last season. If he didn’t make those leaps and bounds on a lesser talented Miami team how’s he gonna on a stacked Philly one?
His efficiency is gonna skyrocket since he isnt tasked to be the #1 scoring option most nights. He's probably gonna have the same exact averages as he did in Miami last year but with higher shooting splits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom