**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean what kind of question is this?

You are perplexed as to why a dude from Jersey is saying he is happy to be going home. (BK)

Again, what is hard to grasp there.?

Yea not too hard to comprehend at all. :lol:

Because he's from Waltham.

I just looked it up and Brooklyn is an hour and a half away from where Kyrie grew up in jersey. That's like me saying I'm from Calabasas :lol:. Not to mention it's literally in a different state. So how is that home? What's hard to grasp there? Guy probably doesn't even have relatives there

His efficiency is gonna skyrocket since he isnt tasked to be the #1 scoring option most nights. He's probably gonna have the same exact averages as he did in Miami last year but with higher shooting splits

So that means he has more pontential than Jimmy Butler lol

He’s a good player but Philly fans gotta chill on the expectations.

What kind of weirdo grows up wanting to play for the New Jersey Nets?

Hate aside...seriously wondering.:lol:

to be fair, knicks aint been any good his whole life. he probably remembers the jkidd days :lol:
the knicks as an organization has failed. never in my wildest imagination would i have thought A list players would spurn them for the nets :lol:

So that means he has more pontential than Jimmy Butler lol

He’s a good player but Philly fans gotta chill on the expectations.
You cant really measure potential tho. All I'm saying that he'd be more efficient with the Sixers than he was with the Heat since he isnt being tasked to be the #1 option. He will have plenty of shots with JJ/Jimmy gone and with Horford/Ben not being offensive minded.

I just looked it up and Brooklyn is an hour and a half away from where Kyrie grew up in jersey. That's like me saying I'm from Calabasas :lol:. Not to mention it's literally in a different state. So how is that home? What's hard to grasp there? Guy probably doesn't even have relatives there
If I was a pro player and there was a pro team an hour from where I am from, I would say it feels good to be home.

I am sure you get that but we can drop it. Have a blessed day.

What kind of weirdo grows up wanting to play for the New Jersey Nets?

Hate aside...seriously wondering.:lol:

SoreWhisperedAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

This actually isn’t even that bad. Not a playoff team but they won’t be terrible. That’s actually the type of underdog group the NYC fans usually get behind :lol: just like the Felton, Gallo, Chandler and Landry Fields Era of Knicks basketball.

I was told we have 9 power forwards

I wonder how you felt when Melo called NYC home when he grew up in Baltimore.

If I was a pro player and there was a pro team an hour from where I am from, I would say it feels good to be home.

Yea I don't get it. He's not from there. It's the same distance Milwaukee is from Chicago. This dude claiming 8 mile when he's from 7 mile. Zone 6 when he's from zone 4. It's actually worse than that because it's a whole different state. I'm not an east coast cat but claiming new York when you're from new Jersey seems like a no no. But definitely a Kyrie thing to do.

Keep your blessings >D

South orange NJ is 23 miles from Brooklyn. Him saying hes home is similar to an NFL player saying there’re playing at home when they play for the Giants or Jets even though both teams play in Jersey.

to be fair, knicks aint been any good his whole life. he probably remembers the jkidd days :lol:
the knicks as an organization has failed. never in my wildest imagination would i have thought A list players would spurn them for the nets :lol:
the knicks were good in the 90's. he was born in 92 I think but he's old enough to understand youtube and watch old games which i'm sure he's done and he's old enough to have relatives that told him about the knicks in the 90's.
and he's from an area full of knicks fans.

na. that doesn't apply to nyc and jersey/the nets.
he knows what time it is and everyone knows how ridiculous him saying it feels good to be home and him playing for the nets is.

no disrespect to my jersey ****** tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom