**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't get it. He's not from there. It's the same distance Milwaukee is from Chicago. This dude claiming 8 mile when he's from 7 mile. Zone 6 when he's from zone 4. It's actually worse than that because it's a whole different state. I'm not an east coast cat but claiming new York when you're from new Jersey seems like a no no. But definitely a Kyrie thing to do.

Keep your blessings >D
Milwaukee is 91 miles from Chicago. South Orange NJ is 21 miles from Brooklyn.

If Kawhi says he’s home if he joins Clippers or Lakers would you guys say the same thing you’re saying about Kyrie? Kawhi isn’t from LA

the knicks were good in the 90's. he was born in 92 I think but he's old enough to understand youtube and watch old games which i'm sure he's done and he's old enough to have relatives that told him about the knicks in the 90's.
and he's from an area full of knicks fans.

na. that doesn't apply to nyc and jersey/the nets.
he knows what time it is and everyone knows how ridiculous him saying it feels good to be home and him playing for the nets is.

no disrespect to my jersey ****** tho.
It is about when he was a conscious basketball fan.

If he waa born in 92, what the Knicks did in the 90s probably wouldn't resonate with him considering he was such a young kid.

All i know a little as two weeks ago the media claimed Kawhi wouldn't even take a meeting with the Lakers finding sources about this Kawhi situation is tough

What kind of weirdo grows up wanting to play for the New Jersey Nets?

Hate aside...seriously wondering.:lol:

while i agree they are the lesser important franchise in the city but the nets have been more relevant the last 20 years... they were good during those kidd days back to back finals and making the playoffs every year he was there and made the playoffs a few years with deron and KG and pierce... they even made the playoffs last year with just D-lo... Knicks on the other have only 1 playoff series win the last 20 years smh...nobody is going to respect the Knicks until they at least make the playoffs and win a playoff series... so its all jokes from here on out unfortunately

Milwaukee is 91 miles from Chicago. South Orange NJ is 21 miles from Brooklyn.
:lol:

while i agree they are the lesser important franchise in the city but the nets have been more relevant the last 20 years... they were good during those kidd days back to back finals and making the playoffs every year he was there and made the playoffs a few years with deron and KG and pierce... they even made the playoffs last year with just D-lo... Knicks on the other have only 1 playoff series win the last 20 years smh...nobody is going to respect the Knicks until they at least make the playoffs and win a playoff series... so its all jokes from here on out unfortunately

Basically, the Knicks are some trash. Tou could habe simply said that

It is about when he was a conscious basketball fan.

If he waa born in 92, what the Knicks did in the 90s probably wouldn't resonate with him considering he was such a young kid.
It was stupid when Melo said it, it’s stupid now.:lol:

Just another Brooklyn hipster transplant, if we’re keeping it funky. He’ll fit right in with all the other faux brooklynism going on down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom