**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
while i agree they are the lesser important franchise in the city but the nets have been more relevant the last 20 years... they were good during those kidd days back to back finals and making the playoffs every year he was there and made the playoffs a few years with deron and KG and pierce... they even made the playoffs last year with just D-lo... Knicks on the other have only 1 playoff series win the last 20 years smh...nobody is going to respect the Knicks until they at least make the playoffs and win a playoff series... so its all jokes from here on out unfortunately
Definitely, but let me get my jokes off.:lol:

If I have to use a teammates tickets because I have so many ticket requests, I am playing "home."

Kyrie can have upwards of 20+ people come watch him play, why WOULDN'T that be considered "home?"

Should’ve given Lou a few more Ms while they were at it. To see some of the guys who were maxed or got 20+ and see Lou get 8 in L.A. is crazy. Guess he just wanna hoop.

It was stupid when Melo said it, it’s stupid now.:lol:

Just another Brooklyn hipster transplant, if we’re keeping it funky. He’ll fit right in with all the other faux brooklynism going on down there.
Kyrie is bascially home though. Northern NJ is basically a suburb of NYC. There are towns in NJ that are like 5 min away from NYC

Yea I don't get it. He's not from there. It's the same distance Milwaukee is from Chicago. This dude claiming 8 mile when he's from 7 mile. Zone 6 when he's from zone 4. It's actually worse than that because it's a whole different state. I'm not an east coast cat but claiming new York when you're from new Jersey seems like a no no. But definitely a Kyrie thing to do.

Keep your blessings >D
I am from South Orange. It's 30 minutes at best into NYC. They're so close its irrelevant

Why go back to Toronto. That team was set up for a one year run, you really want to rely on marc, Kyle, serge etc a year older

Save that loyalty **** for personal relationships. Teams make business decisions all the time, but expect discounts and player loyalty. Go play where you want.

There are actually still a lot of NJ Nets fans who support the Brooklyn team. Meaning the old hardcores, they never had a big fan base in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom